XeBuild GUI 2.086 : support de DashLaunch 3.04

Newserator

Messages recommandés

Swizzy nous gratifie d’une nouvelle version de son application Xebuild GUI qui est maintenant devenue l’interface officielle de l’application en ligne de commande XeBuild. Cette nouvelle version fait suite à la release ce jour de Xebuild.

xeBuild_GUI_2.086.png

Nouveautés/corrections :

- Removed: No additional checks are made for additional patches (apart from NOHDMI patch, which can really only be applied to any motherboard apart from xenon anyways) this should fix errors here…

- Fixed: Finally fixed that display bug with Xell icon not beeing shown properly for RGH 2.0…

- Fixed: F*ing jasper failsafe keeps beeing gay… >_

- Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.04

- Updated: The system update xml have been updated with the new location for the 16197 update (since it was verified to be final we’ve moved it to the regular folder rather then beta)

** NOTE: Many minor fixes has been done lately, and NO this release does NOT support corona v2, despite what news sites states since last update… it’ll be fully supported in v3.0, but i don’t really feel like updating 2.0 aswell with this shit… i added failsafe disable so pro’s can still be lazy (like myself) **

** NOTE: If anyone of you complain about minor shit that is useless and/or having to wait for 3.0 for proper support for everything, go make your own tool, i do this for free and release my full source… meaning you have everything you need to make your own tool…

download.gif XeBuild GUI

homesite.gif  Site officiel : homebrew-connection.org

Lien vers article original : http://x360.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=4078

Oui, oui,

Sympa pour la mise à jour de DashLaunch, Merci à Swizzy que je salue bien bas.

Par contre, je reste sur ma faim car XeBuild reste encore non compatible Corona V2.

D'après Swizzy, on peut quand même y arriver en éditant en ligne de commande mais bon, je ne vois plus l'intérêt d'avoir un GUI pour palucher du code.

@++

Modifié par Télémaque

Sinon,

Je confirme qu'à mon humble avis, XeBuild est le MEILLEUR outil de Hack pour l'instant.

Encore fait des tests hier soir de dump et d'ECC sur 2 Falcon, c'est sans appel, là ou J-Runner se plante, Xebuild y va haut la main.

Par contre, j'aurais bien aimé l'implémentation de quelques fonctions sympathiques dans XeBuild:

- Gx-Nand (source open);

- Emplacements et nb de dump à la demande;

Encore merci à Swizzy si je ne l'ai pas assez dit ;)

@++

Sinon,

Je confirme qu'à mon humble avis, XeBuild est le MEILLEUR outil de Hack pour l'instant.

Encore fait des tests hier soir de dump et d'ECC sur 2 Falcon, c'est sans appel, là ou J-Runner se plante, Xebuild y va haut la main.

Par contre, j'aurais bien aimé l'implémentation de quelques fonctions sympathiques dans XeBuild:

- Gx-Nand (source open);

- Emplacements et nb de dump à la demande;

Encore merci à Swizzy si je ne l'ai pas assez dit ;)

@++

What exactly are you trying to say? you want me to add "Gx-Nand"? if so, where do i find it?

Swizzt Hold on mate, maybe the dev of gx-nand will help you better than us

We'll see, my nick isn't "Swizzt" tho ;)

i might add it in if i get some source code to work from before i release xeBuild GUI v3.0, it already have lot's of new features and fixes :) when i do release that it'll be epic...

Downloading nand from xell is already implemented ?

No, because it's not a reliable method, at any time the nand could be corrupted, or the transfer could be interrupted leavng you with a bad image...

i will not add network support for anything other then maybe Simple 360 NAND Flasher when i have had some time to play with networking on Xbox 360... because then i can make a checksum before sending nand, and check the data...

We'll see, my nick isn't "Swizzt" tho ;)

i might add it in if i get some source code to work from before i release xeBuild GUI v3.0, it already have lot's of new features and fixes :) when i do release that it'll be epic...

Haha my bad! T letter near Y one :P

What exactly are you trying to say? you want me to add "Gx-Nand"? if so, where do i find it?

Hi Swizzy !

It is a great honor to meet you on our forum chinese

Yes, GX-Nand is a (very) good dumper and it's very stable unlike J-Runner.

So, it would be great if you could integrate inside your Xebuild Gui.

I have another interesting idea: the Deban of Nand with another kv2.

The method is very easy and the same for all version of kernel.

See You later crocodile !

:ok:

Modifié par Télémaque

Hi Swizzy !

It is a great honor to meet you on our forum chinese

Yes, GX-Nand is a (very) good dumper and it's very stable unlike J-Runner.

So, it would be great if you could integrate inside your Xebuild Gui.

I have another interesting idea: the Deban of Nand with another kv2.

The method is very easy and the same for all version of kernel.

See You later crocodile !

:ok:

It's already supported, to really unban your console you need a clean decrypted kv, just place it in the data folder, it won't be deleted untill the gui cleans up the directory (which it does after it's built the nand to keep you from doing stupid misstakes) the file needs to have the name "kv.bin"

Gx-Nand no GUI software :whistling: developed in Delphi and based on the reverse ingénéring the Nandpro :rolleyes:

my src code Gx_Nand 1.8

i'll look into the source code, once i can get it downloaded... i don't speak french so i'll have to rely on friends to download it for me, and right now it doesn't seem to work =( if someone could download it, and put it on mediafire or whatever it'd be great, something that doesn't require me to speak french or wait several hours... xD

I already figured out that it isn't a GUI software, i just don't have time to read throught all of the squirter software to figure things out atm xD

** Edit: **

Finally it worked, i've got the src now :)

Modifié par Swizzy

Invité