Nouveau Fichier Jed Pour Dual Nand Cygnos Phat, Slim A Suivre

thebobinc

Messages recommandés

bonjour a tous

suite a plusieurs test effectuer par des membre du forum de cygnos pour avoir une solution stable et le plus sécuritaire possible pour le dual nand avec un puce cygnos , voici que Cory1492 a trouver moyen a modifiant le .jed de dire a la puce d'envoyer ou non les courant pour activer la puce RGH , un fil reliant le connecteur de la cygnos ( pin 2) doit être souder directement a la pin 36 de la puce XC2C64

cygnoscpld1.jpg

Antman1 dit qu'il est en train de regarder plus profondément dans tout cela car présentement il arrive pas au résultat désirer ,

je copie l'origine de ces 2 dernier messages je vous laisse le soin de le traduire correctement

I have a little bit of an update. I compiled the files for Jasper, falcon and zypher and they work but not the way I would like them to. I want to leave my original stock nand alone. I dont want the cygnos360v2 off and then boot from onboard tsop to glitch. I want the glitch to be on my cygnos360v2 tsop so that when I turn on the cygnos360v2 the glitch is on. and when I turn off the cygnos360v2 the glitch is off. right now it turns the glitch board on when the cygnos360v2 is off and turns the glitch off when the cygnos360v2 is on. how would I change the code to be the opposite?

Until I know what I am doing wrong the jed file to stop the glitcher for onboard tsop may not be safe. Here are all the supported revision motherboards for the RGH in jed format.

When you have the cygnos360 nand turned on you will load into your stock dash with the glitch board disabled. When you turn off the Cygnos360v2 the Glitchboard will be re enabled and the glitch will load off the onboard nand. I have mine setup using this right now and it is working. If we can change something and fix it the opposite way that is how I would want it.

You will have to solder direct to the chip on leg 36 as in the picture I posted. It works great though this way. I cant thank Cory1492 enough for this. Thank you again

voila je ne met pas le lien pour les fichier JED car je ne sais pas si je peux

une histoire a suivre attentivement

source : http://www.cygnos360.com