[tuto]modding Mw2,black Ops(p11)& Mw3 (p32)

supertintin007

Messages recommandés

Treyarch is smart. They patched the bindings in the GPD file real quick.

But maybe a little to quick. You might not be able to bind to buttons, but you can still set different DVARS.

For example:

This won't work:

bind dpad_right "r_znear 35"

But this will:

set r_znear "35"

We have to find out which DVARS work, and which don't.

The ones that work(I found so far):

set r_znear "35"

set cg_drawFPS "1"

set g_speed "900"

set phys_gravity "99"

The ones that won't work(I found so far):

set aim_autoaim_enabled "1"

set aim_input_graph_enabled "1"

set aim_input_graph_debug "1"

set aim_autoaim_lerp "999"

set aim_autoaim_debug "1"

set aim_autoaim_region_height "999"

set aim_autoaim_region_width "999"

set aim_autoAimRangeScale "999"

set aim_autoaim_debug "1"

set aim_lockon_enabled "1"

set aim_lockon_strength "999"

set aim_lockon_deflection "0.0005"

set cg_ScoresPing_HighColor "1 1 0 1"

set cg_FOV "90"

You can download my GPD. If you want to edit it yourself, follow the tutorial below.

My GPD

Tutorial:

Requirements:

-Xero Black Ops GPD editor - Download

-Modio - Download

-Dvar list(if you want to edit DVARS) - Download

All files are in .rar and completely virus free!

Step 1:

Download my GPD or get your own GPD. Open it up in Xero Black Ops GPD editor.

Step 2:

You will see 3 square boxes with text. In the most left box, make sure that this value is there: set start_in_mp "1"

Step 3:

Start editing in the most right box, below the games default DVARS. Most of the time this will be set com_first_time "0". It is easier to download my GPD, and add DVARS below mine.

Step 4:

When you're done editing, click save.

Step 5:

Open up your profile in modio. Go to the file contents tab and search for the 41560855.gpd file.

Step 6:

Right click on it, and select Replace File. Then select your modded GPD. Rehash and Resign, and put it back on your HDD/MU/USB'

Step 7:

Start up your xbox, and Launch Black Ops. When you get to multiplayer, first play a private match to check if you mods are working. After this, you can play whatever you like(Combat training, Player Matches, Wager Matches, Zombies)

I hope this helped. Enjoy this, and give me feedback about your tested DVARS so I can add them to the list.

merci à iNinjaStrafe

• Réponses 643
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

Slt plus là peine de les utiliser les GPD ne fonctionne plus pour l'instant

j'ai essayé hier soir et j'ai pas réussi donc ca doit venir du fait que ca fonctionne plus donc sais tu comment faire grimper l'xp en online ?

non hier c'était possible jusqu'à la mise à jour.

Mais bon je l'ai fait jusqu'au prestige 11 en ligne.

Pour le moment se n'est plus possible un peut de patience faut juste qu'un petit génie nous trouve la solution bien que les constructeur réagisse vraiment tres rapidement.

Salut,

Dites moi le .GPD,on l'injecte directe dans le dossier du jeu ou il y a une autre manip. à faire?

Les GPD sont à injecter dans ton profil de joueur donc pas besoin de jtag.

Si tu aurait lu comme il faut tu aurais vu que super tintin à tout expliquer déjà.

Il faut ton profil ainsi que modio et ton gpd à injecter.

comme j'ai dit hier vers 2h du mat ca fonctionné pas donc ca doit venir de moi.

MICHAEL231184 tu pourrais me dire comment ca fonctionne stp car en anglais je capte rien et même si ca marche plus si des gars nous sortent un nouveau .GPD je serais comment faire ?

moi ce que j'ai pu comprendre c'est d'ouvrir le profil avec modio et ensuite y injecter le .gpd (j'ai pris celui du free for all) jusqu'à la c'est bon pour moi.

c'est a partir de la que je capte pas tout donc tu pourrais m'éclairer ???

1.Have a Friend invite you to a PLAYER MATCH

2.Go to your playercard, CLICK ON IT, Have friend Switch lobby to Combet Training

STAY AT PLAYERCARD UNTIL TOLD TO LEAVE IT

3.Have friend put map to Nuketown- Team Deathmatch

Put time to unlimited score 30,000

4. Have friend back out of lobby and on your screen youll get a message hit A and leave playercard

5. Invite friend back to lobby

6. Switch lobby to Wager Match

7. Hit find match and quickly switch lobby back to player match

merci d'avance

slt a tous je me suis fait ban mon compte black ops et j'arrive pas a le debanne est que quelqu'un pourrais me le faire svp j'ai suivi le tuto page précédente mais j'ai pas du tout compris

merci a celui qui me le debanne.

Salut le bannisement dur 48h donc patiente ;)

Modifié par MICHAEL231184

slt a tous je me suis fait ban mon compte black ops et j'arrive pas a le debanne est que quelqu'un pourrais me le faire svp j'ai suivi le tuto page précédente mais j'ai pas du tout compris

merci a celui qui me le debanne.

C'est ça que c'est bon !!!!! :0

salut oui mais pour mods je crois que ces définitive non?

Non c'est pas définitif j'ai un ami qui c'est fait bannir.

48h car il est passer 4 prestiges le plus marant c'est qu'il as toujours c'est 4 prestiges suplémentaire donc dans un jour il sera prestige 7 et ne sera plus banni :fou:

Pour moi j'ai passer au prestige 11 d'un coup je n'ai eu aucun ban j'ai juste été rétrograder sans aucun avertissement.

Walkerneo's ONLINE working ULTIMATE zombie GPD

WORKS ONLINE NO INSTABAN

GPD 2.1

MOVE BACKWARDS TO ACTIVATE MODS and follow the instructions

Features:

Mods

Triple tap when double tap is bought

improved juggernaut when bought

fast run and walk speeds

floating dead zombies

super-sized clips/unlimited ammo

weapons box doesn't move

no time between burst with m16 and g11

long range knife

slow motion, super speed, and regular speed toggle

noclip (toggle)

godmode (toggle)

cartoon mode (toggle)

notarget (zombies don't follow you, but you don't get points for shooting them)

drop weapon

kill all zombies (don't use on pentagon thief. It makes him disappear but the game stays on the wave)

death machine (on five only) upgraded thundergun (kino der toten only), upgraded freeze gun (five only) upgraded crossbow, upgraded ballistic bowie knife, default weapon, ak 47 (no sound when shot), upgraded m1911, upgraded ray gun.

far away revive

long bleedout time

Instructions:

When the game starts, press up on the dpad to activate most of the mods (some will already work). After that, pressing up on the dpad will toggle between the primary and secondary controls. The secondary (posted below) are for toggling certain settings (I will add more as they are requested).

Dpad left switches between pairs of weapons. Each time you press it, you get a different pair of weapons. I suggest you press it and drop all the guns you have until you get the one you want, then drop that somewhere you'll find it, get your other gun, and then go pick up your first again. You'll get the hang of it.

Controls:

Controls1.jpg?t=1291964872

Controls2.jpg?t=1291964875

Changelog:

v2.0 - Made it work online after the latest patch (has some errors)

v2.1 - Added long bleedout time, faraway revive, sustain ammo. (also has some errors.

Things I can't do if requested:

menus (I don't know how to add text)

point/score/money mods

adding perks

If you know how to do any of these things, please let me know.

Thanks to:

Lost4468 - I found a GPD somewhere where the coder used "vstr", or variable string. The people who posted this tutorial (it was posted on a lot of places) credit Lost4468 from Se7ensins. I copied his weapons cycling and I added the alternate controls for toggling effects.

Se7en Raptor - Helped me when I first started learning to code the GPDs.

WaTcH HoW i MoD - Making the awesome thread with the dvars; I always had a tab open with this.

The makers of xero, xport, and modio, as well as the people who actually made all these mods possible =).

Whoever found out that setting the stickconfig to null and binding to the apad works after the update

If there's anything wrong with the gpd, links, or post, let me know and I will change them. I will try to take requests, but I can't promise anything. If you have a dvar to contributer, that would be awesome!

merci à walkerneo

OmGz Instant 15th Plus Other Mods

("Mods Updated Should Work Now")

Download Link

What These Mods Have

(1) - XP For Kill Or Death Set To 99999

(2) - Clantag Set To @@@@

(3) - Cod Points Set To 9999999

(4) - Prestige Set To 15th

(5) - XP Set To 1260800

(6) - Class's Set To Multi-Colored @@

(7) - Wallhack Infection

Instructions

(* = Inportant)

(1) - Inject into your profile.

(2) - Rehash & Resign Your Profile after replacing.

(3) - Then dont sign into the profile untill Told to in multiplayer.

(4) - Sign in your second controller.

(5) - Play In Split Screen.

(6) - Press A-Pad Down

(7) - End Game

(8) - * You should have infinate Cod Points So Buy Everything.

(9) - * As Soon as your done Buying Everything Dashboard it and recover your profile.

(10) - After Recovering Your Profile Go And Enjoy Your 15th Prestige With Everything Unlocked

merci à OmG iTz Yo MoMa

Modifié par supertintin007

Updated Tut below

Tutorial

Step

1. don't sign in until you are told to

2. load game up

3. click on split screen

4. add controller

5. Start game on free for all

6. press down on both analogs once!

7. spawn then restart the match

8.kill your self

9. then click private match

10. get 15th 50

11. go online TDM complete it

12. sign out

13. replace with clean gpd

14.sign back in youl be 15th rank 1 with 999999 cod points

How to not get banned from this

1. When you first sign in to your modded God you have about 10 mins before you get banned.

2.Right when you start it and kill yourself back out don't fool around.

3. Buy all of the guns and emblems and titles so you don't have 1m credits

4.After you back out sign out

5.Dashboard and delete your account

6. Recover your account

7. If done right and fast you should not be banned and not look like you modded

This is so easy basicaly what you are doing is in split screen it sets ur prestige 15 lvl 50 then after you switch to private match verify it then go online play a full game of team death match finish it sign out get rid of the modded gpd sign back and everything is saved

This is after 50.25.46.3

The 10 minute glitch.

1. When you first sign in to your modded God you have about 10 mins before you get banned.

2.Right when you start it and kill yourself back out don't fool around.

3. Buy all of the guns and emblems and titles so you don't have 1m credits

4.After you back out sign out

5.Dashboard and delete your account

6. Recover your account

7. If done right and fast you should not be banned and not look like you modded

Davidek66, on 11 December 2010 - 12:26 PM, said:

how to do it ?

Start up doing the 10 minute before .gpd detection glitch. Once doing this invite a friend to your private match TDM game. Go to your settings once in game and change your button layouts back to normal or tactical. Now press down on analog sticks and the game will instantly restart and your class menu will re appear. Once this has happened you cook a frag in your hand and blow yourself up. Quickly end the game and make sure it sticks, then go to dashboard sign out and recover the gamertag back to your xbox 360.

Heres the link to download my custom .gpd

merci à Mutes

Modifié par supertintin007

Walkerneo's ONLINE working ULTIMATE zombie GPD

WORKS ONLINE NO INSTABAN

GPD 2.1

MOVE BACKWARDS TO ACTIVATE MODS and follow the instructions

Features:

Mods

Triple tap when double tap is bought

improved juggernaut when bought

fast run and walk speeds

floating dead zombies

super-sized clips/unlimited ammo

weapons box doesn't move

no time between burst with m16 and g11

long range knife

slow motion, super speed, and regular speed toggle

noclip (toggle)

godmode (toggle)

cartoon mode (toggle)

notarget (zombies don't follow you, but you don't get points for shooting them)

drop weapon

kill all zombies (don't use on pentagon thief. It makes him disappear but the game stays on the wave)

death machine (on five only) upgraded thundergun (kino der toten only), upgraded freeze gun (five only) upgraded crossbow, upgraded ballistic bowie knife, default weapon, ak 47 (no sound when shot), upgraded m1911, upgraded ray gun.

far away revive

long bleedout time

Instructions:

When the game starts, press up on the dpad to activate most of the mods (some will already work). After that, pressing up on the dpad will toggle between the primary and secondary controls. The secondary (posted below) are for toggling certain settings (I will add more as they are requested).

Dpad left switches between pairs of weapons. Each time you press it, you get a different pair of weapons. I suggest you press it and drop all the guns you have until you get the one you want, then drop that somewhere you'll find it, get your other gun, and then go pick up your first again. You'll get the hang of it.

Changelog:

v2.0 - Made it work online after the latest patch (has some errors)

v2.1 - Added long bleedout time, faraway revive, sustain ammo. (also has some errors.

Things I can't do if requested:

menus (I don't know how to add text)

point/score/money mods

adding perks

If you know how to do any of these things, please let me know.

Thanks to:

Lost4468 - I found a GPD somewhere where the coder used "vstr", or variable string. The people who posted this tutorial (it was posted on a lot of places) credit Lost4468 from Se7ensins. I copied his weapons cycling and I added the alternate controls for toggling effects.

Se7en Raptor - Helped me when I first started learning to code the GPDs.

WaTcH HoW i MoD - Making the awesome thread with the dvars; I always had a tab open with this.

The makers of xero, xport, and modio, as well as the people who actually made all these mods possible =).

Whoever found out that setting the stickconfig to null and binding to the apad works after the update

If there's anything wrong with the gpd, links, or post, let me know and I will change them. I will try to take requests, but I can't promise anything. If you have a dvar to contributer, that would be awesome!

merci à walkerneo

Bonjour à tous, premier post ici après un bon bout de temps à observer, mon ptit tintin tu m'auras sans doute reconnu, le zombie m'a tout l'air d'avoir été patché dans l'après-midi chers amis ... le reste je ne sais pas.