Patch Pour Pes 2008 ?

SuperFarid

Messages recommandés

salut

je suis un fan pur et dur de pes (impossible de jouer a fifa je peu pas....) je suis tombé sur cette vidéo, qui si c'est pas un fake montre un jeux 360 modifié, ceux que je penser impossible.

voila c'est pour avoir l'avis de personne, c'est vrai ou c'est un facke, et si c'est vrai faut faire un tuto sur le gueux.

la vidéo:http://www.pes2008.fr/pro-evolution-soccer/news/xbox-360/

MERCI

les patchs fonctionne malheureusement le live est a proscrire sinon ban mais sa reste tout de même très sympa seul ou avec des amis (d'ailleur la force de pes c le jeu mavo vs mano) mais sela dit Fifa 08 est tres bien mais c vrai que la vitesse de jeu est tres lente par rapport a pes ce qui doit surement gener beaucoup de joueur de pes.

XBox 360 - bluemonkeymagic présente la version 2.0 de pièce

Howdy all,

In a position to upload my files again now so thought I would post my tutorial, software needed and give you guys the last chance to suggest things to go into the game...

The patch includes:

Full English Premier Kits with Kee's Fonts and Numbers

Full League and Cup Logos Including The English League now

Boots updated since my last patch now include the Blue Nike Vapours, Beckham's red predators etc

Same Balls by Dert

All International Kits updated

Celtic, Rangers, Bayern Munich kits updated

Birmingham City's red third strip added instead of away

The adboards seem to be working fine now, but have posted original adboard bins too just in case

New Music (my choice if you dont like it - go tell someone who cares)

Some chants (not sure if they are linked properly but sound better than the original files me thinks)

What will you need?

A clean ISO of PES 2008 - if you dont know how to get one, or what one is, forget this...Sensible soccer is out on Wednesday, wait for that...alot easier to edit lol

You will need GGS (Game Graphic Studio)

http://rapidshare.com/files/69301073/GGS740.msi.html

Once you have downloaded my patch files...

CV O

CV 1

RV E

CS

open GGS and open your iso...

left click each file within the ISO and right click and import file...over write each of the 4 files

exit ggs and burn the iso using imgburn on good media, i swear by verbs...2.4x

wolla

load and enjoy

any problems with the patch post here and i will get sorted with version 2.0

KNOWN PROBLEMS

The collosium stadium still has black squares on the pitch, does anyone know the bin locations for this one? If I get a response today I will fix before tonight

I got banned off Xbox Live yesterday - bastard and ran out of discs to test more lol

if you guys are feeling generous my paypal address is daddy_bluenose@hotmail.com, if you like the patch and wanna see more feel free to buy me more discs :P

POST LINKS TO FILES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE INCLUDED - IF I CANT GET IN TODAY WILL TRY FOR THE NEXT VERSION...

XBox 360 - STEVOMILAN Xbox 360 Patched - NO PROBLEMS

Hey guys,

Just posting this for steve as he cannot post threads atm..

Here's all of it, Maby he already said it in another post but posting this so you dont have to look through 350+ pages

lads for some reason i cant post a new thread.

so here are the files to add to make your game work,

first the adboards are from the original game as the new ones were causing black squares, i think i can fix new adboards but no discs till tomorrow ,

ok make clean iso add blues cv_0

lakisas rv_e http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A82I6E37

and blues cs (optional)

http://files.filefront.com/cv1rar/;9.....;/fileinfo.html this cv_1

the cv_1 consists of 20 or so bins that you have to add yourself, it is the balls and menus, it will take you 10 mins to add bins,it would take me hours to upload file, dont be lazy, add them, you will have to use trial and error with the balls as they will go in the patch but some only fit on top of others

check out the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldp9UxrJIZU

Arsenal 4 Life

G Unit 4 Life

XBox 360 - New Patch From German Site!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello guys!yesterday i was google-searching and i found that!!!!!!!

http://www.pesforum.de/pes-2008-patc...uli-patch.html

the patch contains:1)kits,numbers and letters for all teams except eredivisie

2)bundelisga has replaced eredivisie(which has been placed at league c but only squads no kits,badges etc...)

3)logos of cups championships and others are all included

4)adboards(exactly the same as blues

5)shoes(which i import because it didnt have)

6)balls(the same as blues' patch

DOWNLOAD ALL 19 FILES AND THE EDIT FILE!!!THEY CONTAIN CV0 CV1 AND RVG!!!!WARNING!!!!!!USE CV0 CV1 AND RVE FROM BLUES FIRST PATCH!!!!!

this is what i have done:

1 make a clean iso

2 import cvo cv1 and rve

3 import cs from blues v 2.0 patch(it contains songs from limp bizkit,korn and other hard core stuff which i like a lot!!!!!)

4 download these files from mega upload and import them (they correct somethings like english team badges which the german patch hasnt included)

here is the link:

http://www.megaupload/com/?d=46J7FF23

IF A FILE CANT BE IMPORTED(THE FILE IS TOO BIG.....YOU KNOW) DO THIS:AFTER IMPORTING CVO AND CV1 AND AS MUCH OF MY FILES YOU CAN THEN EXPORT THE FILE YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH IMPORT THE PNGS FROM MY FILE AND THEN REIMPORT IT!

THERE ARE JUST A FEW LITTLE ISSUES:

1)THE BLACK SQUARES AT ANTLION COLOSEUM

2)FILE 888 AT CVO CONTAINS THE SCREENS OF EDITING SECTION.AT SLOT 2 OF THE FILE IT HAS THE SCREEN OF EREDIVISIE AND NOT BUNDESLIGA WHICH IS THE RIGHT ONE.THE EREDIVISIE SCREEN HAS TO GO AT SLOT 5 I THINK WHICH IS FOR LEAGUE C

3)AS I SAID ALL TEAMS HAS RIGHT LETTERS AND NUMBERS.FOR EXAMPLE GERMANY SECOND KIT IS RED AND IT HAS WHITE LETTERS AND NUMBERS BUT NOT ADIDAS!!!BUT ITS GOOD LOOKING FOR ALL TEAMS!AND THE UGLY GOLD LETTERS AT CHEST AND SORTS ARE NOW GONE YEEEEEEEEEEES!

4)AS FOR EREDIVISIE TEAMS THEY DONT HAVE KITS,NUMBERS,LETTERS!NOTHING JUST SQUADS IN LEAGUE C!

THATS IT GUYS!ENJOY THE GAME!I HAVE NO FREEZING PROBLEM UNTIL NOW(PLAYING FOR ONE HOUR!)

AND DONT FORGET TO COPY THE EDIT.BIN AT YOUR MEMORY OR YOUR HARD DRIVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING WORKING WELL!!!SEE YA

bon courage je patchais pes sur xbox c'es long mais jouissif si le jeux est excellent mais la cette année ils ont trop abusé konami...

pour moi tu loupe qlq chose avec fifa... dommage d'etre obtu comme toi car le mode 5vs5 en be a pro sur le live revolutionne les jeux de foot !!!

dommage de louper une si belle evolution...

XBox 360 - bluemonkeymagic présente la version 2.0 de pièce Howdy all, In a position to upload my files again now so thought I would post my tutorial, software needed and give you guys the last chance to suggest things to go into the game... The patch includes: Full English Premier Kits with Kee's Fonts and Numbers Full League and Cup Logos Including The English League now Boots updated since my last patch now include the Blue Nike Vapours, Beckham's red predators etc Same Balls by Dert All International Kits updated Celtic, Rangers, Bayern Munich kits updated Birmingham City's red third strip added instead of away The adboards seem to be working fine now, but have posted original adboard bins too just in case New Music (my choice if you dont like it - go tell someone who cares) Some chants (not sure if they are linked properly but sound better than the original files me thinks) What will you need? A clean ISO of PES 2008 - if you dont know how to get one, or what one is, forget this...Sensible soccer is out on Wednesday, wait for that...alot easier to edit lol You will need GGS (Game Graphic Studio) http://rapidshare.com/files/69301073/GGS740.msi.html Once you have downloaded my patch files... CV O CV 1 RV E CS open GGS and open your iso... left click each file within the ISO and right click and import file...over write each of the 4 files exit ggs and burn the iso using imgburn on good media, i swear by verbs...2.4x wolla load and enjoy any problems with the patch post here and i will get sorted with version 2.0 KNOWN PROBLEMS The collosium stadium still has black squares on the pitch, does anyone know the bin locations for this one? If I get a response today I will fix before tonight I got banned off Xbox Live yesterday - bastard and ran out of discs to test more lol if you guys are feeling generous my paypal address is daddy_bluenose@hotmail.com, if you like the patch and wanna see more feel free to buy me more discs :P POST LINKS TO FILES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE INCLUDED - IF I CANT GET IN TODAY WILL TRY FOR THE NEXT VERSION...

Le gars a été bannie !!!

sa marche très bien, il faut juste trouver un bon patch.

le principe consiste en faite a patcher l'iso du jeu avec GSS (game studio je sais plus quoi^^) et je trouve sa plutôt pas mal !

si certains l'ont fait merci de poster de donner des infos sur le patch.

+++