Tehskeen... La Fin...

zouzzz

Messages recommandés

Salut,

Après l'acte désespéré de Brakken de l'année dernière, nouveau rebondissement sur TehSkeen.

J'espère que c'est une mauvaise blague.

Dear Skeeners,

Due to circumstances out of my control I have no choice, but to inform you of the bad news. TehSkeen is lost. Therefore, due to internal and external reasons I am leaving the "scene". It.s been a hell of a ride and five years is a long time to work on something you enjoy to have it just vanish. TehSkeen had a vision and I hope someday someone else will follow this vision. I.m not giving up just moving on. I hope you all can understand this and if you can't I'm sorry. There are other sites out there with similar morals and content that you can be a part of. Farewell.

Kind Regards,

Brakken

http://www.tehskeen.com

Modifié par zouzzz

ah ok , désolé mais je vais pas sur les sitesde hack nintendo , je chope ce qui traine si ca m'interesse mais c'est tout , en fait ma wii roupille depuis des mois...

bah un autre site prendra le relai probablement si ca ferme , ils refileront bien leur base a quelqu'un si ils sont pas trop bete

Il aurait apparemment cassé le backup blu-ray en 2 après avoir tout essayer pour le restaurer. Donc c'est dead de chez.

mouais c'est un peu énorme comme excuse tout admin qui se doit fait toujorus 2 voir 3 copies si ce n'est pas récent , elles sont existantes au moins ...

• 4 weeks later...

Changement de page :

I'm sure of all of you had read the goodbye message by now. If not, you're shit out of luck. I am still in possession of www.tehskeen.com and even though I won't be starting another page I am willing to part with the domain for $2,000 USD. If you check around the domain is worth a lot more then that. Email me at johnbrakken@gmail.com if you're interested or if not and think you're cool add me to some stupid pr0n mailing list.

------------------------> http://www.tehskeen.com

:rolleyes:

en plus d'être devenu complétement parano, d'avoir voulu imposer sa monarchie absolue sur les productions amateur (emulateurs sur GC/Wii entre autres), de ne pas citer ses sources tout en imposant aux autres sites de citer tehskeen (lhopital qui se fout de la charité), voila qu'il essaie de refourguer son nom de domaine à un prix hallucinant.

J'ai du respect pour la base de données qu'a pu être tehskeen, mais il ne faut pas s'étonner qu'il se soit cassé la gueule, la megalomanie insupportable de l'admin y étant pour beaucoup.

le forum me manquera...pas le site, pas l'admin; et encore moins avec ce nouveau rebondissement.

• 2 weeks later...

On dirait bien.

N0tBrakk3n has told me he's decided to open the new tehskeen to the public this friday. We're doing something exciting that no other homebrew news site does. We'll also have the site full with the latest big stories of the last couple weeks when it opens. The time until Friday will be spent primarily making the new site look pretty. We have a new name for it that's a little bit of a play on the old name. We're going to be reporting on news for consoles that tehskeen never reported on (think Apple). The site is going to look and feel reminiscent of tehskeen but will mostly be it's own beast. It will not be perfect when it opens but N0tBrakk3n will listen to users and make it perfect according to them. There will be no ads on the site when it opens. Even if there are ads down the line it will never be as bad as it was on tehskeen (current homebrew news sites are much worse than tehskeen ever was).

Source : http://arikadosblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/n...his-friday.html / http://tehskeen.info/

Le feuilleton à suspense de l'hiver.

Modifié par zouzzz