Emulation Psx, Passer D'un Cd À L'autre .

Spekkio

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

Je me suis acheter il y a moins d'une semaine une PSP 1004 dans le but d'avoir une "PSX portable", et d'emmener mes jeux chrono Cross, xenogears, FF , etc avec moi .

Mais voilà ce sont des jeux multi CD pour l'essentiel majorité.

J'ai bien réussi à lancer Chrono cross (fr) sur ma PSP , mais je n'ose pas jouer sérieusement de peur de faire le CD1 pour rien , et ne pas pouvoir passer au second .

Comment faire pour passer d'un CD à l'autre ?

j'ai par exemple lancer le CD 2 , fait nouvelle partie , et là il me demande le CD 1 ... et paf , bloqué , que faire .

J'ai lu ici et là qu'il fallait un popsloader multi cd ... et à partir de là INCAPABLE de trouver un tuto ET recent ET clair.

C'est le flou total avec les tuto incomplets.

(J'ai abandonné ceux de gueux qui eux sont illisibles avec les balises)

Quelqu'un peu il m'expliquer , de la façon la plus clair possible , s'il vous plait, comment jouer à mes jeux PSX sur plusieurs , sans être embété.

Merci d'avance

Salut, le tuto est sur le forum ->

http://gueux-forum.net/index.php?/topic/258172-installer-et-utiliser-le-pops-loader-des-cfw-pro-6xx/

Le dernier Pops Loader car le lien est mort tu le trouvera là ->

https://code.google.com/p/popsloader/downloads/detail?name=popsloader_v3.tar.gz&can=2&q=

Et concernant les pops.prx, tu dois les extraires toi même ou bien utiliser google pour trouver un pack les contenants tous car ils sont sous copyright et donc je ne peux pas te fournir de lien.

Aussi sache que chaque jeu se lance via un pops spécifique et donc il faut consulter les listes de compatibilité des jeux PSone sur PSP. En voilà une mais il y en a d'autre ->

http://psxeboots.com/pops-compatibility-list

et la recherche google ->

https://www.google.ch/search?q=psp+popsloader+compatibility+list&rlz=1C1CHMO_enCH553CH553&oq=PSP+pops+compatibility+list&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l2j69i64.12236j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Et pour Chrono Cross voilà les infos tirées de la liste de compatibilité

This game does not let you save before changing discs, so you are going to have to either use a patch made by Psychospacefish, CWcheat, or create a multidisc EBOOT with popstation_md (only works on 3.71-4 m33 or higher)
3.40: Use GameID SLPS-01222. It will appear a little laggy, but it’s less likely to freeze. Update: Use GameID SCUS-94640, it’s much better.

3.51: Use GameID SCUS-94640.

3.52: The game will freeze when accessing the character status.

3.71: Update by GamerbyDesign: Tested on 3.71 M33 with SLUS-0100% & SLPS-01222 it does not freeze when accessing character status, however it does freeze in the first boss battle against Mama Komodo. If you use GameID SCUS-94640 it wont freeze after Mama Komodo, but going to character status it will freeze.

3.72: Use popsloader to run 3.72 pops. With GameID SCUS-94640 it wont freeze on character status or the first boss Mama Komodo! It REALLY matters what converter you use to make the eboot. Read Here for more information on what converter to use.

3.90: Intro movie does not load on the first disc. Use 3.80 popsloader to run 3.72 pops.

3.90: tested on my 3.90 psp and worked perfectly. i am using original the actual game id and i have both discs in one eboot. By LordJovanius
-Tested it too. LordJovanius’ info is correct. -Xzbit

4.01: Status screen freezing both with original and 94640. Loading 3.72 instead fixes it.
-Froze at the end of the KingMoaman Battle using 3.72pops.Use 3.03 Pops to get past it.by LancerMoogle

5.00: Using GameID SCUS-94640 it doesn’t freeze on Status screen and it doesn’t freeze after beating Mama Komodo. 5.00 m33-3 might be just as good as 3.72 for this game. EBOOT was made with PSX2PSP v1.4.2

5.00m33-3: Use UltraISO 8.6.2.2011 to create the 2disc .ISO then use RS-GUI PopStationMD v.3.00 to create the single eboot.pbp (with psx2psp 1.4 the game freeze on Mama Komodo) and remember to use GameID: SCUS-94640. Start now the game, it will stop after PSX logo: time to press Home and select to change Disc, select disc 2 and start the game again. This time the game will really start till the screen with New Game and Continue. Choose the one you need and you will be asked to insert disc 1. So time to make the second disc change again, so press Home and select Disc 1 and everything will work flawlessly – by Druids1974

5.00m33-4: Using GameID SCUS-94640 Load with 3.40 pops as a single disc eboot and as soon as you gain control of your character check for the Status Menu freeze. If you’ve got no freeze then the game will run perfectly. Tested with eboot made from POPstation GUI 3.00 Beta By RagnaBlade47 Update by Reilsel: works perfect even without pops 3.40 eboot made with POPstation GUI 3.00 Beta By Zinga Burga. Does not freeze after defeating mama comodo and going into status screen.

5.00m33-4: Use popsloader for 3.71 m33. it goes fine on status and mama komodo. I picked 3.40 pops on the pops menu.

5.00 m33-6: Crashes after PS logo, with or without pops. Workaround: If using a single disc eboot, change disc to the second cd, and it will run fine until the New Game/Continue screen. Chose either option and it will ask for the first cd. Change to the first cd and it should run fine from that point onwards. -cephirobr

5.00 m33-6: double boot loads fine under 3.72 pops. -greyfox_typezero

5.00 m33-6: Use SCUS 94640 as the game ID / Set popsloader to 3.80 works perfectly (Lorenz Cruz)

5.00 m33-6: 3.72 pops freezes on char. status screen. Use 3.8 pops to get by. (APTX-4869)

5.50 GEN-D3: 3.80 pops using psx2psp kept original main ID but changed game id on both discs to SCUS-94640 created a single disc eboot successfully able to see status screen and no freezes on bosses works perfectly same on 5.00 M33-6 firmware.(whitetiger2695)

5.50 GEN-D3: Run on 3.80 Pops using Game ID: SCUS-94640. I made a multi-disc eboot with RS-GUI PopStationMD by Red Squirrel. No Mamma Komodo freeze, and no character status screen freeze. Runs almost completely perfect. Only lags a bit when going into to battles. – Roxas6662

5.50 GEN-D3: Run on 3.80 Pops using Game ID: SCUS-94640. Worked Perfectly on PSP Phat Prometheus Ver 4, POPS 3.80 and Game ID-94640, destroying Time Devourer know hehe Lynx2303

Modifié par ALI

Yop ,

Merci pour ta réponses,

Finalement mes popsloader étaient déjà nstallés, mais il me manquait juste le pops.txt (il était au mauvais encroit)

Ensuite , mon jeux Chrono cross nécessitait une manipulation particulière aves les logiciels tel que Psx2Psp1.3 ou impaler"s

Je devais choisir un autre code , la manipultion n'était pas évidente.

Le code nécessaire est celui de Syphon filter 3 (pour ceux qui tomberaient sur cette page en essayant de (lutant pour) faire marcher ce jeux)

et il fallait entrer ce code sur la premiere page de PSX2PSP.