New ! Adaptateur Usb Wifi !

lefoufurieux

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 69
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

Voilà j'ai reçus le mien et ma psp détecte bien a 100% mais quand je test la connection ça marche pas. Et bizarement mon pc portable détecte aussi la connection wifi max qui est lui sur mon pc de bureau mais impossible de me connecter au net avec mon portable, sa me met connectivité limitée ou inexistante.

Mon pc portable détecte la connection du dongle wifimax à 54mb alors que j'ai une connection adsl 512k et lorsque je coupe ma connection internet mon portable lui détecte toujour la connection wifi 54mb.

Y a un soucis là je comprend rien du tout.

Non, ni ma psp ni mon pc portable n'arrive à ce connecter.

Voila ce que j'ai trouvé...

I bought this product wanting to connect my PSP via a wireless connection to my PC. This was so that I could connect my PSP to the internet. The product description says that all you need is an Internet enabled PC. How wrong this description was? I received the product and went straight to the installation part of the manual. Everything installed fine, but as soon as I went to setup the WIFI connection all it recognised were my network cards and not my USB modem. I spent hours, trying to understand what the problem was, only to find in the manual that the minimum requirements are that I have a shared Internet Connection (i.e. Router Adsl Modem). GREAT!!! The whole purpose of buying this product was because I did not have a shared connection(i.e. a router adsl modem)I only had a USB adsl modem, which the software did not recognise. This meant that I had to get a router, and seeing as most router modems are now mostly wireless, it meant I did not need the WIFI Max. Don’t get me wrong the product is a good product (hence the two star rating) if you have a Wired Router Modem; and the software was brilliant. I just feel that the manufacturer needs to explain in detail what the system requirements are. Luckily the supplier who I bought this from have agreed to refund the product and they are now aware of this problem. They just said they go by the informtion which the manufacturer gives. My suggestion is that if you want to connect your PSP wirelessly to your PC then just pay the extra £30 and get a proper Wireless Router Modem. You will have so many more benefits as well...

Si j'ai bien compris, ca veut dire que les personnes ayant un modem USB ne peuvent pas utiliser le Wifimax ? Moi non plus j'ai pas réussi à l'utiliser... :(

et en plus ca marche pas avec des modem usb(donc pour 90 % des gens)

enfin bon personne n'a répondu à ma question, A quoi ca sert ? car une carte wifi pci(ou pcmcia pour les portables) ou une clé usb wifi coute moins de 20 euros

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bonjour

Depuis quelqu'un a t'il reussi à le faire fonctionner?

Et est il compatible Xlink Kai et Xbox connect?

Merci d'avance

Oui un membre a reuissi à le faire fonctionner, avec quelques TUTO pris par ci par là:

Voir sur ce TOPIC

(Heu... y' a pas moyen de tout regrouper, car voir plusieur topic qui discute sur le même thème...;

Modifié par SpeedCrisis