Hermes Psgroove Payload

PereVerti

Messages recommandés

Lu,

Hermes, sur Elotrolado.net, a annoncé qu'il a réussi la modification du psgroove playload. Sa modification permet le démarrage des backups sans avoir besoin d'un disque original dans le lecteur Blu-ray. C'est supposé être une caractéristique du Backup Manager 1.1, mais personne ne sait si ce dernier verra le jour. Cependant, il ya un problème avec le travail d'Hermes. Actuellement, le Backup Manager est codé pour utiliser un disque original dans le lecteur Blu-ray. Hermes a seulement enlevé la limitation du psgroove playload. Le Backup Manager doit être patché pour tenir compte de ce changement...

Taking advantage that I have my AT90USBKEY, I used the disassembly of the payload (made by me), the descriptions in ps3wiki.lan.st and part of AerialX source, with the following objective:

1) Have a damn once the source of the exploit, with amendments, etc, enough is enough for us to pass an array and pulling miles.

2) I used to make some changes, with a very interesting result.

The first thing to tell, is that the payload is loaded into a memory area (700 000) and ends up turning part of your code into an area that is too full [+risas] . Just add four things we can and in fact, for my change I had to relocate a table with patches (do not think you are having problems in the position you are).

The second is that I managed to enable loading of backups with the amendment introduced AerialX by his side, in order to launch applications from a flash drive (HDD) attached on / dev_usb000 (of the four ports, which is more to the right, in my case). My directly AerialX code did not work and removed much of what makes this load backups.

The fact is that you can put in root folder PS3_GAME with the appropriate structure (see the readme.txt of the package) to launch a EBOOT.BIN selecting the menu “/ app_home/PS3_GAME”

But it is not here: thinking that this could throw the EBOOT.BIN of a game, I thought about making a communication, so that by granting syscall36 (or directly, as I saw it), could “see” game to launch in “/ apps_home/PS3_GAME” when no disc.

Surprisingly, it works. I do not know if there are games that are problems or not, but I’ve tried, they all without having to have the disc.

The problem is that the original manager asks you to drive before launching game balls, but the manager does not have to do anything that can run games, except set the path of the game by syscall 36.

In doing so, memory is allocated to a pointer, which is what I use to switch between “/ apps_home/PS3_GAME” to launch an application without installing the console (same in development) or redirect the game to execute.

This is a string of code development and here I’ll upload the full psgroove with lufalib and my modifications, the source of the payload is ready to compile. If you are a using a PIC, you just have to change the payload (replacing the array of payload. H that is generated when compiling and also provide) and have no space problems, or anything else, because it takes what same :D

download.gifPSGroove Hermes

homesite.gifSource : psgroove.com

Invité