Eboot Loader Exploit! (unconfirmed At Moment)

rosac

Messages recommandés

Bonsoir,

l'info n'est pas confirmée pour le moment

Hey all got sent this news from grin.ch, here goes:

VERY NOTEWORTHY:

I have found a hack/exploit for the eBoot loader!! Some of you may have already thought of this as it is very basic, but I have not seen coverage on this anywhere as of yet. This is for everyone, especially the n00bs

eBoot loader only displays 22 or 23 games on the main menu. However, if you go into PSP>GAME (Via computer connection), there you will see all of your

homebrew. Now for the cool part: Add another folder in the GAME folder (Right click>New>Folder) and call it whatever you want. (I call mine "[2!] GAME" so it loads at the top of the list of folders on my computer in PSP>GAME where I can easily access and add homebrew to it. Now put all the rest of your homebrew in there (from your 23rd downloaded homebrew game ++) and you can extend your homebrew library by as much memory as you have on your MSDUO.

I was sick of having 22 games on the [eBoot loader] menu and having to delete the least fun game out of the lot just so I could replace it every time I

downloaded a new homebrew. So in short, I now have access to about 40 homebrew games and apps which are all accessible through the eBoot loader menu.

I hope I've made the eBoot loader even better with this little tip for the

people who will use it. (Don't know why I didn't think of this much sooner...)

Additionally:

I am not the greatest programmer, but I enjoy homebrew and wanted to know if some of you would print this on your web page in an area of related content. I would appreciate a small bit of recognition for this, just to be recognised for a split second in the homebrew scene. I just think that would be the coolest. =)

Thanks for your time and consideration for posting this,

grin.ch

P.S. Please check out my website to give me feedback at: http://www.geocities.com/jilopey29/...l?1138951978968

or just reply to this email. Thanks.

Well there ya go, over to folks like Fanjita and Ditlew etc to verify or not this news item.

SOURCE DC - EMU

Une âme charitable pour traduire ??

Modifié par rosac