[release] Downgrader Pour Ta-82

zouzzz

Messages recommandés

Salut,

Il semblerai qu'un Downgrader pour carte mète TA 82 soit laché. Il permettrait le Downgrade des fw 2.5 vers le fw 1.5 OU 2.71SE (au choix).

Le 1er readme :

if theres any error running this software download and install the vb6 runtime files.

dont delete the folder "stubs" or this will not work!!!

-dark_thug

Le 2nd readme :

Pls read this carefully, this softdown maker will need the following:

1. The Serial Number of the PSP you're going to downgrade

2. The Original FW DUMP of the psp you're going to downgrade

This application will only provide a flasher for a specific psp with the

Serial number and FW DUMP you provided, don't use the flasher with another psp

With different serial number or IT WILL FULLY BRICK YOUR SYSTEM! Always remember this,

I will not take any RESPONSIBILITIES if something happens to your psp by miss using

This program or by not following instructions, this application is provided free of

Charge and always remember don't charge for downgrading other persons psp.

For me I think you don't need any instructions or manuals and as far as I see this application has a

user friendly interface that is very easy to understand

Note: if u have a psp higher FW than 2.50 pls downgrade it to 2.50 using dax generic downgrader

and dump the 2.50 after downgrading

For the text above if you still don't understand it pls don't use it! I won't answer any questions about

using this application.

I know some how other people will ask when or if going to add support for FW2.80~2.82

The answer is yes im going to add support for FW2.80~2.82 in the near future.

One more thing...

Im proud to be pinoy ^_^

TA-082 Softdown maker By: dark_thug

Thanks to http://www.pinoypsp.com

Le screenshoot :

atattaaac9.png

La source : http://pspupdates.qj.net

Si c'est une vrai news....car j'ai pas testé..... c'est une Excellente nouvelle!!!!

Modifié par zouzzz

Un mini tuto et descriptif en anglais :

Created by dark_thug, this downgrader is for 2.50 TA-082 PSPs.

Other than the generic 2.50 TA-082 Downgrader name, I’m nick naming it the TA-082 “Kick-ass” Downgrader!

If you are a TA-082 user with a 2.60 or 2.71 PSP, you can downgrade back to 2.50 using the DAX generic downgrader.

So users of 2.50, 2.60 and 2.71 can all downgrade to 1.50… Or 2.71 SE-C!! You can choose 1.50 or SE-C. dark_thug gives a warning though: SE-C may lock-up while playing some games.

The catch? On 1.50, trying to change settings menu gives a Blue Screen of Death. (Read 4a. on the instructions for a possible fix)

This means you can simply not change your Video options, System settings, etc.

Homebrew, USB, Music, Videos, Pictures, Games; all remain.

On a brighter note, the BSoD could theoretically be fixed, using an app like X-Flash to flash a new system reg from a 1.50 user! Or, while making the dump, switch the 2.50 reg with the 1.50 reg. This is risky however.

The TA-082 Boards can also be downgraded to 2.71 SE-C! The BSoD will be gone. The catch again, you may not be able to return (to 1.50). If you can, it will most likely use the same update made to downgrade from 2.50. That still has not been tested.

Last thing, 0okm mentioned this before. Doesn’t matter if you choose SE-C or 1.50, you CANNOT upgrade to 2.50 or down. It will most likely brick your PSP! But you CAN upgrade to 2.60+!

UPDATE: If you downgrade to SE-C, you can still go to 1.50! Simply use the TA-082 program to make a 1.50 update folder, and use SE-C’s RECOVERY Mode to run the update!

——————————–

Instructions!

1. Use the DAX generic downgrader to change your ver. to 2.50 if it isnt already.

2. Downloaded the 2.50 TA-082 Check & Dump v1.20 to dump your firmware.

3. Enter your settings in the executable. Here is an example:

http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/1354/ta082dgvp8.png

4. It will generate the downgrader. Copy the folder ‘UPDATE’ (the folder it makes) to x:/PSP/GAME

EDIT: 4a. Restore your System Setting to Default. This may solve the BSoD!

5. download eLoader and put it on your PSP. Load it from the photo menu.

6. Choose ‘UPDATE’ from the eLoader menu. This wil begin the downgrader. It will patch your bootstrap to make it a 1.5.

7.Reboot your PSP AFTER it has finished COMPLETELY! You should get a blue screen. Hit O and restore your settings.

Source : http://www.psp-haxors.com

ça serai une super nouvel...

mais on a toujours dis que la ta082 n'exepterai jamais un fw 1.5...

pour cause de refut de la ta082 à accuellir un fw en dessous du 2.5

alors j'ai un peu du mal à y croire pourtant j'aimerai bien

si si moi j'en ai une mais ça fait meme pas un mois et puis c ma copine qui me la offerte alors j'attend un peu de plus que je ne suis pas super qualifié pour faire ça...

maisbon je vais suivre cette nouvelle en esperant que....

j'ai tester sa fonctionne j'ai eu les boul a un moment ecran bleu mais tout mache je suis donc on 2.71 se c maintenant et les iso marche parfaitement mais quand on va dans les option video elle frezze mais ne se brique pas

Ah voilà un testeur. Bravo.

j'ai tester sa fonctionne j'ai eu les boul a un moment ecran bleu mais tout mache je suis donc on 2.71 se c maintenant et les iso marche parfaitement mais quand on va dans les option video elle frezze mais ne se brique pas

Ah voilà un testeur. Bravo.

Félicitations ! :P