Gentoox Loader 6.03c

BigBowser

Messages recommandés

De Shallax

After 3 or so hours of toil I proudly present Gentoox Loader v6.03. With this version comes a great new feature called "Net Boot". "How is this different to Web Boot?" I hear you say. Well, the naming scheme gives it away to some extent. Anything "Net*" is where the Xbox is the server, anything "Web*" is where the Xbox is the client. Web Boot allows the Xbox to download a kernel and boot it, Net Boot allows the user to upload a kernel and initrd to the Xbox and boot it.

Net Boot is also not as restricted as Web Boot in that it lets you select individual kernel and initrd files rather than having to make a packlet beforehand. To use netboot, select the "NetBoot" icon from the main Gentoox Loader menu then connect to the IP shown on screen with your favourite web browser (tested with IE). From there on everything is explained to you on screen.

*Update1* I've just realised I haven't included the updated manuals with this release and there is a typo on the first Net Boot page. I'll upload v6.03a now.

*Update2* 3 more attempts, it took me (you can tell I'm ill, can't you!)... but here it is - hopefully typos and bugs fixed. Enjoy.

Téléchargement: ici

Je l'ai personnelement testé, ca en jette :D et c'est super pratique.

Modifié par BigBowser

• 3 weeks later...

idem !! sa manque cruelement de tuto sur les diverse distribe Nux a install sur Box...

• 3 weeks later...

Salut!!!

Le loader vous permet de lancer votre distrib' linux c'est tout!!! c'est en fait le fichier xbe nommait gentooxx.xbe quand on installe une distrib gentoox!!!

Moi j'ai effacé le fichier gentooxx.xbe créer lors de l'installation de la version Home qui était sur E, puis je prend le nouveau loader.xbe que je renomme default.xbe et que je mais dans un fichier que je nomme Linux puis je transfère tous ça par ftp dans le fichier où il y a mes programmes (xbmc,boxlinks...) pour moi ce fichier ces Apps et la comme ça votre dashboard reconnaitra votre distrib' comme application!!! cela évite de faire un chemin d'accès sur votre dashboard pour votre distrib' gentoox!!!

A+++

Modifié par FiaK N3wB0X