[fake]firmware 2.0 Hacker ?

magic-ice

Messages recommandés

Salut all

voici une new comme ons les aiment mais a prendre avec des pincette.

La 2.0 auré été hacker du moin une GROSSE PARTIE:

La faille serait en fait dû au système d´upgrade qui serais de passer en 2.10

Source: >ICI<

Well, I must say, the email and subsequent files that I received have been pretty convincing.

Let me cut right to the email:

---------------------------------------------------

As you know homebrews do not work on 2.00 or 1.51 or 1.52.

If you place a homebrew on a 2.00 PSP it wont run says corrupt data.

I have made a homebrew that will go past that. it will actually stat loading up. Just with the PSP screen coming up and the music playing. The game is PSP tic tac toe. I want my named mentioned as I am register with you guys, My name is realritzcracker, ritzcracker, canesfan08. You are the first with this breaking news. so i would appreciate you to list my name by the download like with all your other members.

This 2.00 homebrew was made by realritzcracker ritzcracker and canesfan08. This program is only for 2.00 owners.

This homebrew will read as a update to 2.10. which is not real and the foler is named update cause UPDATE is the only folder the 2.00 psp will read as not corrupt and it has to be named as This homebrew was made by realritzcracker aka dico aka canesfan08 aka ritzcracker aka crisco

this will not update you psp this is for 2.00 version psp only. The 2.00 psp will only read the file UPDATE as not corrupt any other file name in the game folder will read as corrupt. That is why the folder is named UPDATE and the security of the 2.00 psp will only read updates. and the updates have to be higher then 2.00 so that is why it reads as psp version update 2.10 which is fake. This will not update your psp. This is only for 2.00 psp. I'm not responsible for your psp breaking. this is not a update and is only for 2.00 pspa update to not be corrupt. I also have a video of this working in the video you can see me filming with my bad digital camera showing you the version 2.00 the wallpaper function and the web browser the me going to the game file and running the homebrew ill send three emails one with eboot one with video one with read me

--------------------------

Sound fishy?

Did to me. However, czech out the following video:

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/files/v2.0homebrewvid.zip

Look pretty convincing?

Yah. I thought so too.

So, here's the EBOOT:

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/files/UPDATE.zip

Skeptics: I have personally tested this eboot and it WILL NOT HARM YOUR PSP.

Just remember, the program does not load, however, it will get past the "corrupt data" prompt. Always a first step has to be taken, and it looks like this is it.

I have just gotten an update, realritzcracker has told me that he hopes to be able to get the actual data.psp file to load soon. It is a work in progress.

Remeber.. you heard it here first.

Modifié par magic-ice

humm y'a peut etre un espoir pour que se soit pas un fake si c'est repris par des sites plus "officiel" que les site underground habituel...

Wait & hope :P

lol...

Mouais, ça serait pas les 1er à faire des boulettes comme ça ^_^

Quand tu vois qu'à partir d'un gag sur une news d'un site Xbox, on s'est retrouvé avec un reportage sur France2 annonçant fièrement que des jeunes japonais avaient organisé un suicide collectif et s'étaient donné la mort en avalant des poches de silicone, pour protester contre le retard de la sortie du jeu DOA..., ça laisse réfléchir sur la crédibilité des média, aussi renommé soient-ils.

C'est pas parce PCInpact ou autre reprend l'info que c'est vrai...

Et dans leur cas, il se sont plantés, c tout... Sauf qu'ils ont 3 métros de retard, et qu'ils ont pas percutés que c'était du vent cette info.