Suggestion, Improvement (english Users)

legueux

Messages recommandés

Hi,

This post is for english users that want purpose improvement or suggestion for Anod-X.

Thank you for your help.

Todo List :

- Ingame flicker & soften filter

Suggestions to validate :

- Trainers

- Screen calibration

- Image viewer

- XMV player

- Kai client

- Simplified InDash Skinning

- Support FTP commands

Explanations about suggestions :

There are 2 lists, "Todo List" and "Suggestions to validate".

Todo List contain suggestions that will be processed in priority and soon integrated.

The "Suggestions to validate" will be examined by team to define if we can do that you want and after we give a priority to this suggestion. Once one suggestion is accepted, it will join the Todo List.

Hi,

does it support any scripting/commands like unleashx.. would be great to make an auto-installer since it has .rar and eeprom support.

AnOd-X doesn't support script commands for the moment, but this is in todo list.

and can it lock/unlock hard drive from a given eeprom?.. if not is it possible to add that feature..

You can make this in the actual release version.

++

• 3 weeks later...

Mmmm...latest XDK has flicker filter & soften support...maybe there is some nice info about how to set that in low level in the source. I think that info could be helpful for making an ingame flicker filter disabler :P

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a very simple but important feature request:

please make it possible to place a game list directly into the root menu.

This would allow multigame disks using Anod-X that directly show all games on the DVD. Right now you have to put it into a submenu.

For details why this would be the perfect multigame solution read this:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=441390

I have a very simple but important feature request:

please make it possible to place a game list directly into the root menu.

This would allow multigame disks using Anod-X that directly show all games on the DVD. Right now you have to put it into a submenu.

For details why this would be the perfect multigame solution read this:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=441390

500118[/snapback]

Hi,

You're right, for now, you must make direct menu items on .xbe, but, i've added this to the todo list for v1.03, wich one will be release soon.

Thanks a lot for this remark.

++

Hi,

You're right, for now, you must make direct menu items on .xbe, but, i've added this to the todo list for v1.03, wich one will be release soon.

Thanks a lot for this remark.

++

500121[/snapback]

Thanks for your quick reply! I'm looking forward to v1.03.

I'm not sure how the best way would be to write it in the XML but I'm sure you'll figure something out.

May I also suggest that you put an example of direct XBE launching into the config, like the one you mention in the changelog:

<item name="XBMC" path="C:\xbmc\default.xbe"/>

If you manage to get it to list games in root, Anod-X might become a popular multigame solution. Right now many people have problems with copying multigame to HDD and it stops working. Or having to make pictures for each game by hand.

When 1.03 is out, I'll try to integrate it to Craxtion if it is possible without the sources. Then we could automatically create awesome Anod-X disks :)

• 6 months later...

First of I want to say that I truely love ANOD-X. I have installed it on 5 xboxs so far. This is trurely a great dashboard. My questions are, why can't I download anything from the servers in anod-x anymore and when will a new version be coming out?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi

the link of remote loading of the current version changed.

the next version envisaged in May 2006 will correct the problem.

see U

I don't want to be a pain in the ass, but it's June and stil no update. Can we get an update on the progress of ANOD-X. I love that dash and i'm waiting for the update to finaly complete my latest xbox mod.

Clear case, 2 front green cathode lights, clear dvd drive, lighted fan, lighted game ports, lighted jewel and cleare lighted controllers.

All that for show. Just need ANOD-X to complete my mod.

Thanx

hi,

I know, still not update and not of news of the developer.

I do not know what to advise you to continue your MOD, tests avalaunch while waiting... one never knows can be one day, this update will make its appearance ;)

see u

Modifié par TNTbox.