For English

alphaxav

Messages recommandés

Invité dcnigma

I got a problem with dvd play.

when i try to play a dvd it loads a dvd prog i think and the it reboots to avalaunch.

avalaunch is my orignal dashboard i run neodashx as a app.

ftp is static if something have to do with this.

same as in avalaunch.

is this a bug or just a stupid thing that i forgot to setup?

greetz dcnigma

• 3 months later...

It's almost the perfect dash i can imagine! (I miss the Pal-NTSC selection, but i hope i will be in the settings soon.. newlaugh )

My big Question:

I've changed the pix in the default xip for Halo and DOA ultimate pix. May i upload it somewhwere, or its only for me or my friends around here, who like it much?

• 4 weeks later...

How are you all doing, Ive been trying to get Neo working for the past 3 days, I have been having a tough time translating the directions from french into english, what I was curious about was what to do with the NeoDashX.xbe file, I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to replace the xboxdash.xbe or patch the 2 files together. I already put the sounds folder into the neodash folder and changed the config.ini to my settings, but it still wont launch from any of my dashes. Im running evox as my default and have nexgen, xbmc, unleashx and avalaunch but it wont load from any of them.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Nevermind I finally figured it out. NeoDash is awesome. Definitely the best dash i have seen so far.

Modifié par RooR

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

ok well i have the 1.4 version and when i try and make it so that the buttons will read my harddrive it doesnt work. for instance i would like to have the Juex Xbox tab to read my E:\Games folder how would i do this do i have to do the \device\Harddisk0\parition#\Games? (the # is for the partition but i dont know the number for the E drive) or can i just pu E:\Games? because neither of them work. Please some one get back to me on this. Thanx

• 2 weeks later...