In English

2GAM

Messages recommandés

Hello,

Y a quelqun qui pourait me traduire en francais les 2 messages ci-dessus SVP.

J'ai essayer de traduire avec Google, mais ca donne pas grand chose de comprehensible :wacko: .

Je suis desole, mais l'anglais, je maitrise pas trop.

Merci de votre aide ;)

• Réponses 115
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lo ;)

i'll try to reply quickly cuz' i'm still in roumania for my job and writin' ya from hotel...

@gadget:

1/ scanning an inserted DVD for default.xbe should be quite difficult i think, but its not my job lol so i'll transmit this request to the right person.

2/ initial loading time when the dash is launching was a choice in the past: at boot time for all .xbe (like dahs2gam) OR when you enter a submenu for just those apps (like uix). It was our & user's choice ;)

@Sigwood: for the colors please check out these screenshots, i think it should be "NavType"

@2GAM: pour résumer, gadget demande que le dash scan les DVD apres insertion pour trouver les default.xbe et un meilleur tps de chargement (scan xbe au boot)

Quant à Sigwood il cherche l'item de couleur qui modifie la couleur du texte des menus...

BR

k

thanks kanaberra, that's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for, some sort of visual reference to show me what code refers to what part. Now I have a better idea of what to color.

While you're at it, could you post the code I would need to use my own mesh in the Xbox orb? and where I change the code, i.e. mainmenu.xip or whatever. If you have time.

Thanks.

:ok:

Modifié par Sigwood

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I found what it might be a bug (or a tragic coincidence). After I used the FTP patch for version 2.3, (or maybe when I upgraded to 2.3) My third controller port stop working.

In fact, once Im in the dashboard, if I disconnect one controller (anyone) and I plug it again, it doesnt work. But the third one is dead since 2.3.

Oh! Ive just remeber something and Ive tried a moment ago. Dash2Gam is my default dashboard, BTW. Here is another weird thing (which make me believe that is a software issue, not hardware). If I turn on my console with a controller pluged to the third port, it doesnt work as I mentiones earlier, AND if I go to the dashboard Saves screen it appears as 3 or more memory cards were connected. It only happens when something is plugged to the third port.

10X

Modifié par Xboxed

I have recently discovered how to make my own custom meshes for my dash. My question is this:

Is there a material that is not transparent that allows for just a simple flat texturing? I have been using the ReflectSurface material and it looks good, but I want more variety in my objects. I like transparent, but some things look better solid. Thanks.

Hi, I found what it might be a bug (or a tragic coincidence). After I used the FTP patch for version 2.3, (or maybe when I upgraded to 2.3) My third controller port stop working.

In fact, once Im in the dashboard, if I disconnect one controller (anyone) and I plug it again, it doesnt work. But the third one is dead since 2.3.

Oh! Ive just remeber something and Ive tried a moment ago. Dash2Gam is my default dashboard, BTW. Here is another weird thing (which make me believe that is a software issue, not hardware). If I turn on my console with a controller pluged to the third port, it doesnt work as I mentiones earlier, AND if I go to the dashboard Saves screen it appears as 3 or more memory cards were connected. It only happens when something is plugged to the third port.

10X

ok about the memory issue, you might have UIX installed and you are getting the memory screen from UIX (seems to cause issues). Get rid of UIX (please for the love of god!) and your problem shall be fixed. As for the controller issue, as long as you double check you are updated w/ the latest dash2gam and update you should NOT have any issues w/ the controller ports. Before the latest version I used to have issues with that too but not after the *update*.

peace!

r50la

one thing ive been trying to get info on .. and noone wants/cannot help me on

the default load up tab

as in which tab the dash loads up on hovering over ...

as at the moment (with 4 tabs) boots up on tab3 (music|) every time :( and i want it to boot up on the top one (hddmenu)

Mick ..

EDIT ..

asked EVERYWERE (IRC, several diferent forums)

and have had NO help what so ever ...

(did have a spark of attention, in uix=mods in efnet)

really does'nt seem to be any kinda active scene on helping DIY code improvments unlees im just not found it

but started to dig deep myself ..

and found out that its all about the variable nCurMainMenuItem

and found that its set in the initialize() function

so a simple number change and all is how i want it now WAHOOOO

thought id post, so it can maybe help others ??

Mick ..

EDIT

PS... now looking into the bug that on a shortcut on press of 'x' that goes straight to apllication.. ONLY works once ya been into any kinda menu first and return to the main menu..

any help appreciated, or a place to chat about it (IRC ???)

Modifié par -gadget-

• 1 month later...

Bonjour,

Congratulations on an awesome dashboard, I made it my default today! I have played around with it and have everything as I would like to have it except for three things. I hope someone could help me with them.

First of all, I have an FTP problem, it connects and all the folders show up but the files are not listed. I use UltraFXP and have not had any problems with other dashboards. I have altered the default.xbe to make it work on a Evox bios, but I think this should not have anything to do with it.

EDIT

FTP works fine, it is an UltraFXP problem, I installed FlashFXP to check and no problems but the DVD drive problem.

EDIT

Secondly, I have a question to Gadget. You said you have changed the default button on the main menu. I would like to do this as well but could not find the nCurMainMenuItem anywhere. Could you please tell me where to find it?

EDIT

I found it! It's in the default.xap which is in the default.xip, you need WinXip to change it.

EDIT

Last of all, the main menu is floating. How do I turn this off? It is cool but makes me dizzy sick I tried the setting 'menu flottant' in the config.ini to 'non' and also in the skin.ini 'deplacement' to 'non'. It keeps floating though, I cannot seem to find a setting in the config_pro.ini... I use the Microsoft skin, by the way.

Merci beaucoup!

Tom

EDIT

I am learning more and more about Dash2Gam and it is totally awesome. I came around a few little things I would like to know more about.

1. When going to Memory, the games are labelled in blue and the applications without a picture in the .xbe have a blue Xbox logo. I think this is because of the new Dash2Gam skin which is blue, but I would like them to be as they normally are, in green. Any suggestions where and how to change this?

2. It seems that the French abbreviation for Gigabytes is Go, I would like to change this to Gb.

3. When you go to System Info, there is a cool feature that reads information from your Xbox. I do not have a modchip so it reads 'Modchip:UNKNOW :(' I would like to change this to something like 'Modchip:SOFTMOD'.

I will be trying to find these things out myself but if you have any suggestions please tell me, it saves some time!

Thanks!

EDIT

Modifié par tomwinkels

Hello tomwinkels

I will try to answer has your questions.

I do not speak English, I use Google.

Excuse me if it is not very clear. ^_^

Secondly, I have a question to Gadget. You said you have changed the default button on the main menu. I would like to do this as well but could not find the nCurMainMenuItem anywhere. Could you please tell me where to find it?

there is not this option in version 2.3, on the other hand, it will be in the version 2.4 which did not leave yet.

Last of all, the main menu is floating. How do I turn this off? It is cool but makes me dizzy  I tried the setting 'menu flottant' in the config.ini to 'non' and also in the skin.ini 'deplacement' to 'non'. It keeps floating though, I cannot seem to find a setting in the config_pro.ini... I use the Microsoft skin, by the way.

there are no options for arreter completely the effect of undulation.

the minimum which you can have is like you made put "non" in the files "ini".

the undulation which remainder is creer by the executable and cannot be to remove.

1. When going to Memory, the games are labelled in blue and the applications without a picture in the .xbe have a blue Xbox logo. I think this is because of the new Dash2Gam skin which is blue, but I would like them to be as they normally are, in green. Any suggestions where and how to change this?

it is an error of my share, you peus to change the images of the "skin" Microsoft either to await the version 2.4 or I have to correct.

2. It seems that the French abbreviation for Gigabytes is Go, I would like to change this to Gb.

you reason has, I did not know that in English one said GB and not Go. it will be corrects in version 2.4

3. When you go to System Info, there is a cool feature that reads information from your Xbox. I do not have a modchip so it reads 'Modchip:UNKNOW ' I would like to change this to something like 'Modchip:SOFTMOD'.

it will be harder, it is the executable which gives information.

you edit the file "default.xap" "default.xip" and you replaces "theConfig.GetMODVersion()" by" SoftMod "if you want.

I do not see differently...

Thank you for the congratulations and good luck you has ;)

Bonjour!

Thank you for your quick response!

I was able to change the xboxlogo64.xbx and xboxlogo128.xbx files in the skin.xip. The images are now green. Unfortunately, the text of the game titles are still blue. Can I change this in the colors.ini? Which value is it?

I was also able to remove the Modchip:Unknow :( This you can do in the default.xip - settings3.xap. Search for 'modversion' and take the whole line out.

2GAM, you said the floating has to do with the executable. How come the original MS Dash does not float and Dash2Gam does? That would be interesting to know!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Tom

Modifié par tomwinkels

Hi Guys,

First off I have to say what a fantastic dashboard Dash2Gam is, it's my main dashboard, I've been using it since version 2.3 and I recommend it to all my friends!

I have downloaded the new 2.4Beta and have some questions or perhaps bugs.

1. I am Australian so I like to see temperture in degrees Celsius. I'm sure there are alot of English speaking people who don't use Farenheit. So can we please get an option to change between Celsius and Farenheit regardless of which language is selected.

2. Why is there some sort of message about scanning the disk when the xbox starts? Can this be removed?

3. I can't seem to configure the Hard Drive Menu anymore. All I get is the same default menus (i.e. Games, Applications, Emulators, Dashboards) no matter what I change in the config_pro.ini file.

4. The Microsoft skin seems incomplete, it looks much better in version 2.3 and the skin folder seems to be missing some files. I assume this is because it's just a Beta and not finished yet.

I appologise if any of this information was in the readme files but unfortunately I cannot read French, and had to rely on web translators.

Keep up the great work.

Minch

Hi Gys,

Great work again on the Beta 3.0B! It looks fantastic!

I have one query, to do with the layout of the files on the harddrive.

I used to have my Dash2Gam setup as follows:

C:\evoxdash.xbe <-- This is the main Dash2Gam xbe renamed so I don't need to reflash my mopdchip.

E:\Dash2Gam <-- This is where all usual stuff is installed.

Now with the new system you need to have the main Dash2Gam xbe in the folder under the Dash2Gam folder. I don't really want to put all of this on the C: drive.

Is it possible to have the main xbe on the C: drive and have all the other files on the E: or F: drive like before??

I apoligise again if this is the readme's as I can't read French.

Minch

2GAM, why this pretty dashboard haven't a alternative official website on english?

No. I'm not from usa or uk.

I don't speak english, i'm from south america; but the english is a universal language and is more easy of understand (or translate). The french is more hard IMHO. ^^U

thanks to all Dash2GAM team. :ok:

C:\evoxdash.xbe <-- This is the main Dash2Gam xbe renamed so I don't need to reflash my mopdchip.

E:\Dash2Gam <-- This is where all usual stuff is installed.

Now with the new system you need to have the main Dash2Gam xbe in the folder under the Dash2Gam folder. I don't really want to put all of this on the C: drive.

Is it possible to have the main xbe on the C: drive and have all the other files on the E: or F: drive like before??

Minch

Hello

Sorry, but it is not possible any more, the executable must this find on the same level that the file.

but nothing prohibits to you to copy the file ' Dash2Gam' has the root of C: /

only the file ' dvd.dll' must be has the root of E: /

;)

2GAM, why this pretty dashboard haven't a alternative official website on english?

No. I'm not from usa or uk.

I don't speak english, i'm from south america; but the english is a universal language and is more easy of understand (or translate). The french is more hard IMHO. ^^U

thanks to all Dash2GAM team.  :ok:

Hello,

Me:

the website is in french because my english is very litle.In the (passé) the french is universal language.(J'arrive) a litle a (lire) but no a speak or write.I am (nul) in english.

Google:

The Web site is in French because I do not speak English well.In the past, French was a language universal.I arrive a little have to read it but not have the speech or to write itI am null in English

Sorry ;)

Hello,

Me:

the website is in french because my english is very litle.In the (passé) the french is universal language.(J'arrive) a litle a (lire) but no a speak or write.I am (nul) in english.

Sorry  ;)

jajaja, OK. :D

2GAM, i can help with the translates of the spanish language files... i you like of course. ^^

Infos_5.txt

Dashboard 2GAM V3.0

- 2 archivos de configuración:

- 1 config.ini para Novatos

- 1 config_pro.ini para Expertos

- Soporte multilenguaje

- 29 Combinaciones para ejecutar aplicaciones o funciones internas

- Protector de pantalla personalizable

- FTP integrado al dashboard

- Lector de DVD integrado al dashboard

Más de 200 opciones para personalizar el dashboard.

Presentado gracias a 2GAM, Yoshihiro, Kanaberra y DaGoN para su deleite.

Colectivo 2G.

5.ini

[default]

1=Password

2=Password incorrecto.            Acceso Denegado.

3=Desea ejecutar '

4=No es posible ejecutar la Aplicación.                        Error en la Configuración.

5=Items

6=Item

7=¿Desea usted apagar la Xbox?

8=¿Desea usted reiniciar?

9=Usted tiene que ingresar el password correcto para continuar.

10=Canción

11=XBOX Info.

12=DD Libre  Total

13=Un CD/DVD de música a sido insertado, ¿desea usted escucharlo?

14=Un CD/DVD de juegos/aplicaciones a sido insertado, ¿desea usted ejecutarlo?

15=Un CD/DVD desconocido a sido insertado, ¿desea usted ejecutarlo?

16=Lector DVD

17=Usted no tiene ningún CD de música en el lector.

18=Volumen

19=¡Felicitaciones! 1er Lugar

20=¡Felicitaciones! 2do Lugar

21=¡Felicitaciones! 3er Lugar

22=Gracias por jugar a Memory X, creado por bobMcGee.

23=Puntaje:

24=¿Desea jugar nuevamente?

25=RESTANTES:

26=PARES:

27=INTENTOS:

28=¿Iniciar un nuevo Juego?

29=Nada

30=Cambio de Skin

31=Selección de Skin

32=Use las opciones del skin, esta disponible: no

33=Use las opciones del skin, esta disponible: si

34=¿Desea cambiar el Skin?

35=XBOX Info.

36=Idiomas

37=Kernel

38=Modchip

39=Región

40=Skin

41=RED

42=Dirección IP

43=Mascara de Subred

44=Gateway

45=Usuario

46=VIDEO

47=Video Pack

48=Standard Video

49=TV Modo

50=AUDIO

51=Audio Modo

52=Hardware

53=Video Encoder

54=Velocidad

55=Control del ventilador

56=Use <Izquierda> y <Derecha>

57=SELECCIONAR

58=DISCO DURO

59=Status

60=Fan Speed

61=... Música menu ...

62=... Memoria menu ...

63=... Disco duro menu ...

64=... Configuración menu ...

65=Memoria partidas

66=Música menu

67=Reloj

68=Idioma

69=Audio

70=Video

71=Control parental

72=Skins

73=Ventilador

74=Configuración FTP

75=Otras infos

76=Reiniciar

77=Apagar

78=Juegos

79=Aplicaciones

80=Emuladores

81=Dashboards

82=Autor

83=Fecha

84=Analizando su Disco Duro en busca de cambios. Espere porfavor...

85=Nombre del Playlist

86=ACTUALIZAR

87=MODIFICAR

88=GB

89=MB

90=KB

Bye. :ok:

2GAM, i can help with the translates of the spanish language files... i you like of course. ^^

Hello,

Thank you for the translations, they is super sympathetic. :ok:

Thank you also to like the work provided for the dashboard.

;)