Mise À Jour Vita 3.18

Newserator

Messages recommandés

Une mise à jour du logiciel système de la PlayStation®Vita est disponible depuis le 6 août 2014. Utilisez-la pour mettre à niveau votre logiciel système à la version 3.18.

psvita-update.jpg

Une mise à jour du système PS Vita est nécessaire pour pouvoir utiliser les fonctions PSNSM et certaines fonctions du système. De plus, en téléchargeant et installant cette mise à jour vous mettrez à jour le système d’exploitation de votre système PS Vita en intégrant les correctifs de sécurité les plus récents ainsi que les applications, fonctions et paramètres nouveaux et révisés. Il est recommandé de vous assurer que votre système utilise toujours la dernière version du logiciel système.

Nouveautés/Corrections :

- La stabilité du logiciel système pendant l'utilisation de certaines fonctions a été améliorée.

homesite.gif  Site officiel : us.playstation.com

Lien vers article original : http://mobiles.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=10022

Hello

Proof of Concept: PS Vita Half byte Loader running on Firmware 3.18

[Note from Wololo: I was on holiday earlier in August and am now publishing a backlog of articles that our bloggers wrote while I was away. Since I am the only one with publishing rights on the blog, some of the articles might not appear as "fresh" as they should be. I am the one to blame, not the bloggers]

Even though the PS Vita firmware 3.18 is pretty new, and fixes the most recent VHBL exploit games, some of which were private ones, like the Skate Park City one; it is still possible to run a PS Vita Half Byte Loader at said new PS Vita firmware 3.18.

In the video below you can see a PS Vita fat running a VHBL on the most recent firmware, 3.18.

This basically confirms that Sony has once again only patched a few exploit games, changed a whole Icon in the PS Vita UI and did nothing else.

Sounds like good progress for 3 months without a new firmware.

If you don’t care about the VHBL, but about eCFW, keep in mind that we have yet to confirm that the recent TN-V9.6 eCFW can still be used at the new PS Vita firmware 3.18.

Stay tuned!

http://wololo.net/2014/08/13/proof-of-concept-ps-vita-half-byte-loader-running-at-firmware-3-18/

• 2 weeks later...

Release prochaine du nom du jeu, donc verifiez le forum Wololo

Preview: Upcoming PS Vita Half Byte Loader for Firmware 3.18

Not long ago, Wololo told you about another plan to release yet another PS Vita Half Byte Loader for Firmware 3.18. I got my hands on that soon to be released VHBL build for our next exploit game, and I have to say, I am really impressed by qwikrazor87s work!

Lets take a look at it…

The best way to showcase this, next to trying it yourself, of course, is a video.
In the video you can see a white PS Vita 1000 running the VHBL on the (currently) most recent PS Vita system software, firmware 3.18.

The PS Vita is able to properly start homebrews, it is able to properly start various emulators, it is able to properly exit those homebrews and emulators, so it can return to the wMenu (the VHBLs default menu), so that you can start a different homebrew without restarting the exploit game and redoing the whole exploit process, like it used to be the case with some games (e.g. Arcade Darts, Apache Overkill and so on).

What really surprised me was the fact, that you can not only run PSPFiler 6.6 without any major problems, but you can also return to the wMenu after using the PSPFiler 6.6 homebrew, something that was not possible in any kind of PS Vita HBL we have released in the last 12 months.

The compatibility of the VHBL is really really REALLY good, since it can run a lot of things, can exit everything properly, and can even use PSPFiler!

I do not want to spoil anything, but you guys will love to use this exploit game, since it is not only a good game itself, but it is also not a pain in the neck to get to the VHBL menu after starting the game (I am looking at you Gravity Crash Portable and friends).

Details about the games price, the games size, the regional availability and of course the games name will be published in near future in form of a blog post.

Be sure to create an account in our forums to get the Ninja Release notification before this whole thing goes public!

http://wololo.net/2014/08/29/preview-upcoming-ps-vita-half-byte-loader-for-firmware-3-18/

• 1 month later...
Invité