[ Release ] Plugin Sauvegarde En Approche Pour Le Tn-V Vita

Newserator

Messages recommandés

N'est-ce pas ennuyant d'attendre un point de contrôle avant d’éteindre la console ou de mourir et de recommencer les dix dernières minutes de jeu? Et si on pouvait sauvegarder quand on le voulais?

Cela sera bientôt possible avec le nouveau plugin de Total_Noob, TN SaveStates, qui nous permettra de sauvegarder quand on le désire. On peut accéder au menu du plugin à n'importe qu'elle moment et sauvegarder.

C'est en faite un portage du plugin pour Psp, SaveStates, mais aussi une amélioration. Il serait possible de charger un jeu directement en chargeant une sauvegarde.

Assez de bonne nouvelles? Ben non, les anciennes sauvegardes qui ne fonctionnaient pas sur Psp-1000, celles limités à 32Mo de Ram, fonctionneront maintenant.

[ Release ]

Utilisation :

- Copier le plugin dans votre dossier habituel via CMA
- Démarrer en Recovery et installer le plugin (Plugins->Plugins installer->P_SVST.ZIP)
- Les sauvegardes se trouvent dans "/PSP/SAVESTATE/"
- Dix slots de sauvegardes

download.gif tn savestate plugin 1

homesite.gif Site officiel : wololo.net

Lien vers article original : http://mobiles.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=9919

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour

Release: TN SaveState Plugin

Recently The Z talked about a savestate plugin from Total-Noob coming soon. It has arrived people! I got it as soon as I found out about it I installed it.

The things that I like the most about it are that you don’t have to go back to the XMB to load another game and that you can save an XMB state in case you end up messing it up somehow. You can install using (Open)CMA or by using the Plugins method here. If you use the second method you will have to do a “tn savestate wololo” internet search, click on the release link and scroll down to the download link.

Here is the post by Total-Noob. If you can I would recommend donating to him:

TN SaveState Plugin v1 by Total_Noob

Donation
All my works are voluntary and non-profit. But if you want to support me you can donate me a small amount of money. I’ll take it with great pleasure:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c … id=8158859

ntroduction
Imagine you’re playing a difficult level where you need so much time to go through, but you always fail at the end against the big boss.
This shouldn’t be annoying anymore, as with this plugin you can save and load states WHENEVER, WHEREVER you want. You can ehm call it…ehm kinda cheating,
but this plugin can also be used for other purposes! In example to make checkpoints in ‘Lego’ games: I totally like them, but it is kinda annoying that
you can only save your data after a LONG play time of a level.
The PSP/PS Vita is intended for short gaming sessions and this is possible! WITH THIS PLUGIN! Now you can fastly switch from game to game, WITH THIS PLUGIN!
It is definitely an ultimate addon to the Custom Emulator Firmware 6.60 TN-V. Also, it is compatible in XMB, PSP GAMES, PS1 GAMES, HOMEBREWS…

Instructions
Custom Emulator Firmware 6.60 TN-V has got a built-in plugin installer. This makes plugin installation as easily as never before:
* Copy ‘P_SVST.ZIP’ to the savedata folder where you usually put your ISOs, homebrews or plugins to. Transfer the savedata to the PS Vita using CMA.
* Boot up the exploit and keep the R trigger pressing while the screen turns from white to green. Now you should be in the recovery menu.
* Select ‘Plugins ->’, then ‘Plugins installer ->’ and install the archive ‘P_SVST.ZIP’.

SaveStates
IMPORTANT! The author will not be responsible of any kind of data loss.
To bring up the ‘TN SaveState Plugin’ menu, hold the START button for one second. You can choose your savestate by using the dialog pad:
* UP/DOWN: Move through slots, up to 10 slots.
* LEFT/RIGHT: Move through different games.
To save/load a state press R respectively L. Then it is important that you go to the livearea (by pressing the blue PlayStation button) and return back
to complete the procedure. This can take some seconds, as the savestate is a 31MB RAM dump compressed (expected compressed size: 3-20MB).
For FW’s below 2.10, the procedure takes some more seconds. After the completion, the (new) game will be resumed automatically.
The savestates are located at /PSP/SAVESTATE/.

Issues
If there are games which have problems or are not compatible with this plugin, please report them. Those bugs are already known and couldn’t be fixed yet:
* Savestates of XMB are not stable at the moment, so don’t use them. However loading states from XMB should work fine.
* Some savestates have got sound issues when they are loaded from XMB or from an other game, so better launch the game first and then load its savestate.

To developers
If you are interested in working on/improving/extending this plugin, feel free to contact me.

Credits
Thanks to Dark_AleX for ‘pspstates experiment’. This plugin is inspired of of. However the whole plugin itself was written by me alone.
Thanks to maxem for the libmenu.
Thanks to takka for utf8-sjis conversion.
Thanks to hackinformer for betatesting and all his great support.
Thanks to abdou005 for betatesting.

Download

You can download TN Savestate plugin here

There it is! I would really advocate downloading it as it is a great plugin and works really well. I’d also like to say thanks to Dark_AleX, maxem, takka, hackinformer, and addou005 myself. And most of all, thank you to Total-Noob. That’s all for now from me, The Jay Doctor.

http://hackinformer.com/TN-V/tn_savestate_plugin_v1.rar