Gcw-Zero (Sur Kickstarter)

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 316
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

Au dernières nouvelles, Justin compte tenir au courant sur KS semaine apres semaine, le nombre de console expédiée et le nombre restant à envoyer.

Je ne sais pas ce qui lui a fait changer de méthode de communication, spams ? insultes ?

Une personne a réussi a se faire rembourser de KS en appelant American Express directement ( garantie de x jours ).

Il a peut-être peur que cela fasse boule de neige. C'est certain que son projet était compliqué, c'est pas évident de partir là dedans et on veut bien tous croire que ces retards se justifient. Mais à force, ca saoule tout le monde quoi...

Les retards et reports "ce nest pas grave", mais qu'il se moque de nous et refuse les remboursements je trouve ça plus qu'irrespectueux pour nous, les bakers, mais aussi (et surtout) pour les projets futurs du même style qui en seront forcement affectés financièrement.

Au dernières nouvelles, Justin compte tenir au courant sur KS semaine apres semaine, le nombre de console expédiée et le nombre restant à envoyer.

Je ne sais pas ce qui lui a fait changer de méthode de communication, spams ? insultes ?

Une personne a réussi a se faire rembourser de KS en appelant American Express directement ( garantie de x jours ).

sauf que le paiement a été fait il y a quasiment un an pour la plupart des gens. Je me vois mal demander à ma banque un remboursement aussi lointain ;)

elle finira bien par arriver. Vu le temps que ça a mis, y'a plutôt interêt à ce qu'elle déchire sa maman.

• 2 weeks later...

Au moins, là c'est clair ;)

Elle me tente bien aussi et quand je vois cette vidéo :

j'ai encore plus envie de franchir le cap. Mais vu vos réponses, j'hésite pour me lancer.

• 3 weeks later...

Un backer Francais vient de laisser un commentaire:

\o/ received mine (french backer) this week end. Surprisingly, it's white as expected, and my pledge's rewards were present : t-shirt, glass, plastic ball (?), all branded GCW-Zero.

Not surprisingly, giant sticker is giant and hard to remove, and clicking d-pad clicks. Has there been a single console shipped with small sitcker?
Built quality is medium imho, emulators run very fine but d-pad will be hard time when precision is required. Screen is cool and I haven't yet faced viewing angle issues as benstarter.

Je suis assez surpris car je pensais que les problemes de d-pad avaient été résolu!

Certaine vidéo sur youtube montre des utilisateurs tailler au dremel un coté du stick pour éviter qu'il se coince, d'autre mettre de la graisse un peu partout...

Je pense qu'on peut demander un stick de remplacement et le remplacer soit meme non?

Hors de question de renvoyer la console, si c'est pour attendre encore 1 an...

Meporg : Si je n'avais pas été un idiot de backer, je commanderais la console de suite!

lelo108 : Quand j'avais lu ces histoires de D-Pad défectueux, j'ai tout de suite pensé qu'ils enverrait les stocks équipés de ce D-Pad dans les autres pays, dont la France. hihihi

J'suis un peu parano, mais c'est bien possible.... :whistling:

Je pense que vous avez lu mais pour les autres :

Long overdue Status Update in the past year I’ve learned a lot and also made a lot of mistakes but with this being a new project and a new venture those were bound to happen and I have learned a lot along the way to ensure a lot of them never happen again in the future.

First mistake from day one I should have had PR in place and never been the voice for GCW as it takes away from things I need to get done to ensure product flows out the door and new innovations and developers get onboard to make GCW even better then it currently is.

In the past 5 months a lot of family emergencies and family events have happened in my life I won’t go into major detail on any of them but feel you at least deserve an explanation of as to why I’ve been shipping but not actively commenting.

In October 2013 my wife was diagnosed with cancer and we had to commence treatment to fight it thank the lord we beat it in December 2013.

In late January after my last big update and a huge pause in updates was because my mother-in-law went into an unresponsive coma and eventually passed away on January 27th, 2014. and was buried on Feburary 7th, 2014, other members here have seen the proof as this was an actual fact. I then tried to be there for my wife and help her through her grief.

1st of March, 2014 my wife let me know she was not happy and wanted a life change and wanted me to continue with the project and wished me all the luck.

She moved out of the house to pursue a new life we legally separated, It has been a tough road this last 5 months and I apologize for making you wait while I dealt with all these changes to my family and life.

I have continued to ship consoles even with these events going on and will continue to ship them as I made a commitment and promise to you and the community that now surrounds GCW and the GCW Zero.

The project and company will continue to grow and become even better now as I can commit more time to it as some of the things that prevented me to dedicating more time to it are now not an issue although I wish with all my heart that some of it was still an obstacle.

Now to address other things some people complain about the sticky buttons and d-pad we tried our best to resolve those issues as best we could and for some reason on some consoles it still presents itself as an issue that can be resolved in most cases with silicon lube.

This is a project and as such we tried for perfection but as with any project there are minor flaws and I wish we could have resolved it completely.

We are not a well-funded company like Sony or Nintendo that can do a recall or start over a whole production run when an issue presents itself I wish that was the case because if it was the sticky d-pad/buttons would have never been an issue.

As for warranty delays yes repairs/warranty is slow I admit that but we only have one engineer here in America that addresses each console sent in and once we can grow as a company will bring more on to address this and make the process better.

Next topic I won’t say names but we have a couple people that have a lot of conspiracy theories and assumptions but as they are not part of GCW or its daily operations they have no facts or knowledge and just try to cause a scene and cause discontent with in the project or community.

Finally to address Mr. Justin McDonald and his claims and discontent yes it is my fault he got his shipment late I will admit that but I did work things out to ensure he got the majority of his order.

He would have you believe he is due 100 units that was the case when he made the order and we were not sure of the final price of each unit both wholesale and retail.

This was discussed at length with not only him but Ithic.com, DragonBox.de aka Evil Dragon of Open Pandora and Pyra fame, and finally WraithOfKhan that the final price was more then was initially paid by them for their orders.

Ithic.com and Dragonbox.de both paid the difference and received their shipments and WraithOfKhan agreed to a lower number of units as to which was the amount he paid for with his initial order minus the final price difference.

Justin McDonald is due a total of 4 units plus a KickStarter and an SE unit which equates the price difference from what he paid initial and what the final price actually ended up being. He was already given a prototype unit by QbertAddict awhile back.

BAFELTON please private message me about the one who states they did not get their SE as I have not been contacted via e-mail from anyone stating they didn’t get it. I will verify the information and if that is the case get one out ASAP.

In closing I want to thank you for your patience and understanding and faith in GCW as a company and product. I will be stepping back as the voice of GCW and addressing all the internal things of GCW and a new PR person will be answering your questions in the coming weeks in the comments section and status updates.

Quelque chose me fait penser que je dois me décider à faire mon deuil concernant cette console.

Modifié par zouzzz

[paranoïa(?)]Idem, on a malheureusement l'impression qu'il tente de noyer le poisson.[/paranoïa(?)]

Laissons lui le bénéfice du doute, si c'est honnête il doit être vraiment très malheureux pour s'étaler comme ça.

Je suis pas fan de ce type du commentaire de ce mec, et ça prouve l'amateurisme évident de ce projet.

On a tous un jour ou l'autre de graves problèmes d'ordre privé (j'en sais un bout puisque ça m'est tombé sur la gueule depuis fin 2013 et ça a empiré en 2014), mais cela ne doit aucunement pas influer sur le professionnel.

Chaque chose à sa place, surtout lorsqu'il y a un engagement envers un grand nombre de personnes.

Les mecs j'espère sincèrement que vous recevrez vos consoles, mais ça sent le pâté...

Honnêtement je ne pense pas qu'il soit tout seul à s'occuper des envois etc...

Comme je le dis, prendre quelques jours pour reprendre le dessus sur les soucis qui nous accablent, soit, mais là le mec :

- il vous a laissé en plan pendant un semestre à minima (si j'ai bien lu).

- il vend, malgré ses problèmes, via des distributeurs officiels.

Je suis humain et je ne sais que trop bien l'impact du privé sur le boulot, mais faut faire la part des choses, soit tu es vraiment au 15ème dessous et tu laisses tout en stase, soit tu bosses sur tout...

C'est vrai, j'avais oublié le coup de la revente aux grossistes, ^^parfoissouvent, il nous a vraiment pris pour de la merde, :D.

chinese

• 3 weeks later...

Non, du moins il doit y avoir 24h ou 48h d'attente, j'ai reçu un autre mail me disant que l'envoi sera fait le 8, aujourd'hui donc je patiente (encore) tu me diras je suis plus à quelques semaines près..

je viens de voir sur la page kickstarter, il y a la liste de tous les backers par ordre chronologique, je suis le 1655ème !

Modifié par kami