XeBuild GUI 2.071b

Newserator

Messages recommandés

Swizzy nous gratifie d’une nouvelle version de son application Xebuild GUI qui est maintenant devenue l’interface officielle de l’application en ligne de commande XeBuild. Cette nouvelle version fait suite à la release ce jour de Xebuild.

xebuildGui2.071.jpg

Nouveautés/corrections :

2.071b

- Fixed: Replaced xeBuild with proper one, must’ve hit wrong button when i was fixing up the release package, accidently used one of the beta’s :$

- Fixed: When selecting « Current » for Gameregion you’ll nolonger get an error from xebuild…

- Fixed: There was a line to much in the retail.ini for 15574 from xeBuild, i’ve fixed it here ;) (it works etheir way but…)

- Fixed: Freezing with some rare images when the program is trying to check CB etc.

- Fixed: The application is now able to read files directly from optical units aswell (such as CD’s and DVD’s) NOTE: This may cause the program to freeze for a bit due to slow read speed…

- Fixed: The SMC Failsafe will now properly use the settings you select instead of just asking you…

- Added: Motherboard type « Jasper BB » this can be used if you are not sure if you have a 256MB or 512MB jasper, this is also autoselected if the app can’t decide wether you have 256 or 512mb jasper

- Updated: Now using xeBuild 1.03

- Updated: Now using Dashlaunch 3.02

- Changed: No longer including a Dashlaunch beta…

- Fixed: If you don’t have CF/CG in the per versions folder but instead in the commons folder the app will no longer complain about not finding it ;)

- Added: Before building a new image the old verbose xeBuild log will be deleted to eliminate confusion :)

- Changed: New icons and a new logo for the app thanks to Aioros!

- Added: Support for the new options for xeBuild (disabling the eject button and/or disabling the center LED on the ROL from blinking)

- Changed: Re-designed the xeBuild Options tab, moved some stuff around to make more space for the new options

- Changed: Re-named « Cygnos UART » to « Set UART Speed for Cygnos »

- Changed: Moved the cygnos option from JTAG only to misc options since it’s compatible with both JTAG and Glitch (basically anything that isn’t retail)

- Added: Option for setting UART speed for TX Demon (Team Xecuter Demon) (NOTE: This does exactly the same thing as the cygnos option at this time)

- Fixed: If FUSE.txt already exist next to your dump the app will now ask if you want to overwrite it, if you say no it’ll simply stay where it was downloaded to, and you’ll be told where that is…

- Removed: Cleaned up src a little, removing unused shit that i was starting to work on but never got finnished untill i got the brilliant idea of re-writing the whole thing :)

** NOTE: This will be the last update for xeBuild GUI 2.xx series unless someone finds a critical bug somewhere… i’ll be working on xeBuild GUI 3.0 for a while following this release… hopefully it’ll be an awesome update! **

download.gif XeBuild GUI

homesite.gif  Site officiel : http://www.homebrew-connection.org

Lien vers article original : http://x360.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3984

bonjour,

j'ai flashé avec la version 2.07 (tout court) et tout est ok.. j'ai pas besoin de reflasher avec la 2.071b car je vois (Fixed: There was a line to much in the retail.ini for 15574 from xeBuild, i’ve fixed it here ;) (it works etheir way but…))

merci

Invité georges75

j'ai utilisé la XeBuild GUI 2.07 15574 de hier soir et depuis je boot bien sur FSD avec le dernier dashlaunch sauf je n'arrives plus a avoir le Xell par le bouton eject et je retombes comme avec le power sur FSD avec eject ? , donc auraije du prendre cette version XeBuild GUI 2.071b 15574 qui n'etait pas encore sortie hier soir je vois , et que ça soit la XeBuild GUI 2.07 qui avait un bug et m'a viré l'appel du Xell par eject ? .Merci de vos precisions si ca peux etre le cas de mon probleme d'ou je ne peux plus appeler le Xell.Merci beaucoup

Modifié par georges75

Invité georges75
Oui, refait une nand avec la version 2.071b

Razkar donc ca peux etre la 2.07 qui ma viré le Xell ? mais si je refait une nand en 2.071b comment je vais flasher si j'ai plus le Xell ? donc en faite la premiere 2.07 m'aurait viré mon Xell alors ?

Modifié par georges75

Invité georges75
Utilise 360nandflasher 1.2 de trancy pour reflasher

c'est un gars qui va me le faire ca je preferes pas me planter avec NAND_Flasher_360_for_XBOX_360_v1.2.0 , et donc apres avec le xebuil 2.721b 15574 je retrouverais mon Xell et je serais a nouveaux en 15574 ? , et la mise a jour MS officiel que jai renommé $$ystemUpdate 15574 que j'ai fait hier soir et appliqué je pourrai la refaire ou il ne la redemandera plus celle la ?

Modifié par georges75

bonjour,

j'ai flashé avec la version 2.07 (tout court) et tout est ok.. j'ai pas besoin de reflasher avec la 2.071b car je vois (Fixed: There was a line to much in the retail.ini for 15574 from xeBuild, i’ve fixed it here ;) (it works etheir way but…))

merci

if everything works the way it's supposed to there is no need to rebuild/reflash, that change is for building retail images, which isn't even supported by default due to missing files (i don't have the new bootloaders)

However, if you have a trinity you may want to rebuild to get xell back...

Invité georges75

Good mon probleme du Xell est resolus , j'ai refait ma nand et mon Xell grace a flash360 facile d'utilisation , et j'ai utilisé apres le dernier et la bonne version de XeBuild GUI 2.071b 15574 , et puis c'est bon je suis toujours en 15574 mais mon Xell est de retour :)