[maj] Xkey: Web Métro Désign Démo-vidéo. Beta Dispo.

Newserator

Messages recommandés

logoxkey.png

Dans cet article du 16 Mars dernier, nous vous faisions découvrir par images la future interface "Web Métro désign" de l'odde Xkey.

Les travaux en cours touchant à leurs fin, la nouvelle interface Web Métro Design se veut encore plus rapide et fluide que l'ancienne version, avec une recherche améliorée et plus directe, covers et résumé du jeu sélectionné.

Pour bénéficier de cette interface qui est le moyen le plus rapide et convivial pour contrôler et lancer les jeux, vous devez disposer du dongle wifi sur votre xkey, vous pouvez lire notre test à cette adresse.

Démo vidéo de la nouvelle Interface Web Métro Design.

Elle sera traduite en plusieurs langues, les couleurs de métro seront configurables. (comme vous pouvez le constater dans le post de Mr_Waffle ci dessous)

[MAJ] Mr_Waffle auteur de cette web interface pour l'odde Xkey, nous fait l'honneur de s'inscrire sur notre forum, afin de nous faire partager directement l'avancé de ses travaux et nous offrir également une première version de test.

Comme il l'indique lui même dans les post sur notre forum, il lui reste encore du travail à réaliser sur :

- cover wall (beta-ish)

- lists

- search

- config

- about

ceci étant elle est parfaitement fonctionnelle.

Si vous souhaitez vous aussi l'essayer Télécharcher Web Métro Design

décompressez l'archive et placez le répertoire www à la racine de votre hdd xkey.

Release: soon

Dev: Mr Waffle Xkey,

GX-mod:Testeur.

Lien vers article original : http://x360.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3891

lol, oui mais même sur ton galaxy tu peux avoir cette interface, car elle utilise le navigateur internet de ton phone, il te suffit de taper l'adresse ip de ton dongle wifi xkey et hop te voila sur cette interface web.

remarque l'appli android et plus rapide encore, par ce que tu n'a pas le chargement de la page par le navigateur.

Hello!

I'm Mr_Waffle, creator of this nifty web application :) I decided to sign up and show some new pictures:

Google Translate:

Bonjour!

Je suis Mr_Waffle, créateur de cette chouette application web :) J'ai décidé de signer et montrer quelques nouvelles images:

About screen:

about10.png

Config page:

accent10.png

Accent popup:

accent11.png

Success!:

magent10.png

I revised a lot of the CSS yesterday, not a lot of visual changes, but let's just say that everything works a bit nicer and better now :)

Also corrected all the font sizes.

Nearing a first release.

Google Translate:

J'ai révisé un grand nombre de la CSS, hier, pas beaucoup de changements visuels, mais disons simplement que tout fonctionne un peu mieux et mieux maintenant :)

Egalement corrigé toutes les tailles de police.

Approchant une première version

wow! great to see you here. :)

As you can see, I am sharing your work with our francophone community.

It is an honor for us to welcome you

Thank you for sharing with us the progress of your work. It's wonderful great job.

as I say constantly on the foru m .... Xk3y pray.gif release, release, release: p

Thank you very much, you're super nice.

the interface is pleasant to use, isvery fluid

the cover wall is easier on a mobile phone, compared to the cover flow.

I love your interface

I'll update the news

And thank you again for sharing with us. :)

Online demo can always be found here: http://mrwaffle.github.com/xK3y-Metro-Interface/www/

Finished folder structure, currently working on animating tiles (click the bottom right tile on the main screen for a demo), also working on making the titles apply correctly when longer than the tile width.

Also a nice addition to firmware 1.22 (currently beta) is the ACTIVE tag in the XML, titles are highlighted when game is active.

Edit: Fixed the titles

Edit2: Finished the core of tile animations, only need to stick it into the page navigation :) Demo: http://mrwaffle.github.com/xK3y-Metro-Interface/www/

Also changed the tile stuff so it should look a bit better on PCs and tablets, though it might not work correctly on tablets YET, because of the viewport meta.

Edit3: I need some opinion. I started making the list look like the list in the marketplace: http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/16/58/20/43/detail10.png

The icons are quite a bit larger, so there's less room for the titles. However, the extra is that additional info can be displayed.

What are the opinions on this?

Modifié par Mr_Waffle

hi, Mr Waffle ;)

http://mrwaffle.github.com/xK3y-Metro-Interface/www/ ahah This is a very good idea. it's funny ^ ^

Also changed the tile stuff so it should look a bit better on PCs and tablets, though it might not work correctly on tablets YET, because of the viewport meta.

Edit3: I need some opinion. I started making the list look like the list in the marketplace: http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/16/58/20/43/detail10.png

The icons are quite a bit larger, so there's less room for the titles. However, the extra is that additional info can be displayed.

What are the opinions on this?

personal opinion, I did not need this information. I know the games launched on my xbox "last games played, or how many times it was executed"is useless.

I use the web interface on my mobile phone, like most people I think. The information is good, but if it should be at the detriment of the numbers of games per page, I prefer not having one. may be in another tab (favorites) with this information. but not in the alphabetical list

always personal opinion .... the interface must find my game as quickly and easily as possible and start my games.|. This is the first interest

If the interface is beautiful

(is appreciable, but if it is tedious to find a game on a mobile phone screen, it will lose much of its interest.

Perhaps you could offer two versions (GSM / tablet and pc)

good jobMr. Waffle, the interface is so realistic that many people are wondering if they should buy a windowsphone to use your interface ... :D

thank you it is a pleasure

Valid arguments, I think I'll remove it then, and keep the individual details for Recent Played and Most Played lists, but with smaller icons.

What do you think of the tile animation? Should I use it in coverwall and folder structure?

I like the animation with the cover down to bring up a long text et puis if you can do on coverwall and folderstruture it's too much

Rephrase? Should I do it yes or no? I think it'll help for when there is no cover available etc or multi disc games, and add to the general Windows Phone experience.

Modifié par Mr_Waffle

do not worry waffle, when you add a game on your own hdd, you know where to put it, therefore you also know where to find it. I mainly use the list When I want to play an RPG, I go into the struture/folders, see the RPG games that I possess.

the user must structure its hdd to find games easily.

may be a back button on the home page, on every tab (tiles), because all browsers on mobile phone have no direct return, without going through the options it's annoying.

even the test version I use is wonderful, no crash. what I appreciate most is the speed of navigation.

the display size of the page is not appropriate to my Nokia lumia and nokia e71. page is too large, but the two browsers "nokia browser & Opéra", have an adjustment knob and it's perfect.

Ye but I meant the title of the folder, like the title of games, it will be hidden at first. So you don't know which tile is which folder before it starts to animate.

I have had some kind of home or back button in mind for quite some time now, just haven't had the time/didn't feel like doing the CSS.

I know about the screen size issue, it's because the web page is designed for 420px width screens. I've also been actively looking into that. It's a real pain though.

I'm currently trying to force myself to add favorite lists :) I hate favorite lists, luckily there will be less options than on the integrated web interface.

I had 2 kind of favorites in mind. One kind of which the lists are selectable through the favorites menu, and one on which you are able to "pin" game to the homescreen. A new tile will be created and it will act like any other game tile, animate and stuff.

What do you think of that?

for animation and display of titles, it's always fast do not exaggerate ^^ It's not as if you were using the DVD menu lol... you take 10 years before launching a game dodo

the button to return to home, it is useful, motivate you.

for the favorite list I prefer to choose myself pinned. currently on the default interface, games that are in the favorites are the games that you just bought and which are launched more often. , but it is not necessarily a real favorites, and every time my phone restarts, the default web interface loses my favorites, may be the mobilephone IP changes, I do not know.

I vote for pinning, I find the idea great

Finally, the display size is not a problem the phone is easily adapted to a display size correct.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, little update, I've finished fav lists, basicly rewrote it, it's better managable now.

Added the infoitems Enzo mentioned.

Added the home button thingy, though long titles will show over it, haven't decided yet on how to fix that.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49835260/www.rar

Actually just remembered I forgot to change some About menu text, will change in my workspace, but not in the download.

Modifié par Mr_Waffle

Thank you for everything, it's great.

She is gorgeous. I wrote a new article to describe in detail. http://x360.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3923

and thank you for infositem, too cool

Le topic est fermé vous pouvez suivre le nouvel article à cet adresse http://x360.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3923 ou sur le forum http://gueux-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=267688

Invité