[tuto]modding Mw2,black Ops(p11)& Mw3 (p32)

supertintin007

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 643
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

So recently i was experimenting with stuff and found this.

"TO BYPASS AN XBOXLIVE TITLE UPDATEs!"

The only downside is that you wont be able to just find a game and join it.You will need a friend or hope some1 else did it and join their game.

Here is the tut.

1.Clear system cache and title updates

2.Plug a usb into your xbox

3.Start the game.

4.When it says to update change the storage device.(to usb)

5.As you click update at the exact time take out your usb stick(very important).

6.It should start to update.IF it fails you didnt take it out fast enough.

Then you should be able to onto the game without any update but when u dashboard it you will need to do the same thing

Remember this is only the title updates not the game cache update thing.Their are some games that had really big mods and glitches that got patched by title updates so find out what games.

PLUS i tested this out on black ops and the title update wasnt appearing so i suggest it works

How To Get God Mode Online (Glitch)

Here is how to do it :

-Join in the middle of a game.

-While you spawn, choose your class, VERY FAST.

-This is the step that you will miss; it work well in nuketown, demolition if your team is bad. (go in nuketown 24/7)

-While you spawn fast, if, your team get spawn killed, and you didnt spawn before, but, you spawn in a spawn trap. (eg: chopper gunner shoot you right when you spawn, or a ennemy dog is on you..

-Then you'll get God Mode for the round.

?????

-Laugh at everyone because they run.

As you can see, the beginning of the video, is from where I spawn. I get spawn killed by a gunship. This is how you get god mode. Pretty cool huh? Yes, you must be lucky. And don't flame if it doesn't work, it does work, you must be fast to choose classes, and you must be lucky to get spawn killed right when you enter the game. Thanks, enjoy this, because it's sad to release the method.

Thanks to Ricky 7s for Video

Modifié par supertintin007

How to UnReset Yourself on blackops (100% fonctionnel)

Note: this only works if you didn't play a multiplayer public match after being reset and you are still lvl 1!

A new way to unreset yourself after the latest patch on March 1st. With this glitch you can edit your Playercard and it won't get reset. I found this glitch but i have no video so if someone will make a video ill rep them and give credit!

1. Have your friend invite you to his Playermatch lobby.

2. Go to Playercard>Leaderboards>

3. Click (X), so you can change the filter.

4. Hover that little box that pops up prompting you to change the Leaderboards filter to Players:Friends or Everyone and Duration: Weekly, Monthly, or All-Time.

5. Ask your friend to switch the lobby to Combat Training.

6. Once the lobby has switched to Combat Training, still keep on hovering over the Leaderboards filter and press the Guide button (Big X in the middle of the controller).

7. Then go to Xbox Live Party and choose any Gamertag in Your Xbox Live Party. *There must be players in your Xbox Live Party.

8. Once you clicked a Gamertag,click on "View COD Playercard".

9. Press (B) on the Leaderboards filter option to cancel, then Fileshare, and keep pressing (B) until you see the "Edit player card" option. You can edit your playercard as well and click save.

10. Go to online player match and you will be unreset!

Merci à Weak_Sauce

Bonjours, avec des potes on aimerais fait une parti en zombie avec des cheats, je suis le seul a avoirs une xbox flashé et on a pas de JTAG. Et je voulais savoirs il a moyen de faire un lobby sur Call of duty en patch privé zombie sur le live. Pour avoirs plus d'arme et plus rapidement ou au moin etre invicible. Avec tous les topic ici je m'y trouve pas.

Si qu'elle qu'un pourais me renseigné merci beaucoups.

en liaison multiconsole aucun problème(xlinkai pas de problème si tu veux jouer entre potes) mais pour jouer en ligne et même en privé donc xboxlive c'est mort, tu risques un ban temporaire ou au pire permanent des serveurs BO...

Bonjour a tous juste poser une question relative a mon petit soucis et bien voila j'ai une jtag avec mw2 us et dessus tout es ok j'arrive a me mettre prestige 70 sur mon profils de la jtag et sur un autre au hasard la on sa bloc et bien je faitg un systeme link entre ma jtag et ma clean je rentre dans la partie mais malgré que je tue le joueur je monte toujours que de 100 point :s quelle est la bonne combinaisons de touche est ce que je fait un truc de travers et une derniers si quelqu'un pouvais me diriger vers un patch pour les armes aussi sa serais sympa débloquer les accessoire. merci a A VOUS :)

• 2 weeks later...
oui sur ta jtag choisit pas d'arme sa te marquera un truc du style l'équipe adverse déclare forfait.

Puis tu aura tes prestiges

Je viens d'essayer ton patch ,Les prestiges ne passent pas comme avec les autres patchs d'ailleurs.

Merci quand meme