Probleme Ds Xtrem Help Me

cookie

Messages recommandés

Bonjour à tous !

voila , je ne pense pas être la seule à avoir ce probleme! j'ai voulu faire la mise à jour de ma cartouche ....et bien sur ça a planté du coup je me retrouve avec une cartouche reconnue par mon pc pas par ma ds...j'aie formater reformater fait la mise à jour en 1.1.3mais rien n'y fait!!!si vous avez eu ce probleme et que vous avez une astuce merci de me la communiquer!!bon week end à tous...

Modifié par cookie

salut,

commence par éditer ton message et y rajouter le bonjour de circonstance, sinon je vais devoir le mettre à la poubelle (les règles sont les règles ! Même quand on est nouveau).

pour ton problème, il faut que tu prennes le logiciel fourni par la team DS Xtreme qui permet de récupérer ce souci. TU pourras ensuite réinjecter le firmware 1.1.3

le soft est dispo ici : http://update.ds-x.com/Recovery.zip

le tuto d'utilisation (anglais only)

In order to recover your unit I will have to share a private tool with you. Please do not link to it, distribute it or mention it on the forums. While it may help you, it is still in its infancy and might damage units with similar symptoms.

So if you agree with the terms of not distributing, sharing or speaking of this tool please download the tool from this link: http://update.ds-x.com/Recovery.zip [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^]

ATTENTION: If you are not the person who wrote this ticket, you should open your own as you will be voiding your warranty when using private tools from the Support department without prior consent from DS-X staff.

To recover your unit, please do the following steps without interrupting in-between or toying around:

IMPORTANT: If your DS-Xtreme shows up fine as USB Mass Storage Device please ignore the "Before proceeding" below as well as step 2! You will not be required to do these tasks in your situation.

*** BEFORE Proceeding with the Repair Tool, please go into device manager (control panel --> system --> Hardware --> Device Manager) and remove any devices on the usb's e.g DVB-T ...etc, which usually pop up when the DS-Xtreme is plugged in.***

1. Extract the contents of the recovery on your Desktop and plug the DS-Xtreme into the USB port (directly to your PC’s USB Port on the back – do not use front usb ports or hubs like usbs on your keyboard etc.).

2. On your computer, go to your Desktop. On your desktop there will be an icon called “My Computer”. Perform a right-click on “My Computer” and choose the option “Properties”.

A new window will pop up with many options, on the top of that window you should see a tab called “Hardware”, please click on it. After you did click on the “Hardware” tab you should see a button called “Device Manager” click it and the Device Manager should open in a new window.

Within the Device Manager expand the Section called “Universal Serial Bus Controllers” by clicking the “+” icon on its left. You now should see quite an amount of controllers and so forth, in order to locate which device the DS-Xtreme is, disconnect it and look which Device disappears from the list. You can also find out as what your DS-Xtreme is being recognized when you re-plug it and look which device was now automatically added to the listing under “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”.

Double click the DS-Xtreme (Which you located just prior to this by noticing what was added / removed from the listing under “Universal Serial Bus Controllers”). A New Window will pop-up and on top you should see a tab labeled “Driver” – please left-click the tab. Within the Driver tab click the “Update Driver...” Button.

Now the new Driver installation starts in a new window and you should choose the option “Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)” and click on the “Next” Button.

The second step you should choose the option “Don’t search, I will choose the driver to install” and click on next.

Now you will see a listing of devices that it believes to be compatible, click on the button “Have Disk...” which will open a new window. Within that window you need to click the button labeled “Browse...”. Now you are required to browse for an “.inf” file. Please go into the “DriverXP” directory which you extracted previously from the recovery tool and select the “CyUSB.inf” file and click “Open.”

In the Device list you should now see a device called “Cypress FX2 – No EEPROM” left click on it and click on the “Next” Button. Windows might now tell you that this driver is not digitally signed, if so, click on “Continue Anyway” so it proceeds to install the Driver.

3. Disconnect any Card reader or other USB Device (except mouse & keyboard) you do not require for your machine to function. (If you got an HP machine, you need to physically disconnect it)

4. Run the Repair Tool and push "Find Device" then "Update".

5. After the Repair is complete, disconnect the device and place it back on the USB cable

6. Format the device with FAT 32 (by right clicking on the DSX drive and selecting format) (you can use Quick Format for this)

7. Copy the skin files found here http://news.ds-x.com [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] [^] onto the DS-Xtreme.

8. Boot the cart on the DS and report the behavior of the repair in your original post.

Bonjour à tous !

voila , je ne pense pas être la seule à avoir ce probleme! j'ai voulu faire la mise à jour de ma cartouche ....et bien sur ça a planté du coup je me retrouve avec une cartouche reconnue par mon pc pas par ma ds...j'aie formater reformater fait la mise à jour en 1.1.3mais rien n'y fait!!!si vous avez eu ce probleme et que vous avez une astuce merci de me la communiquer!!bon week end à tous...

Rebonjour j'aie essayer de faire comme il est expliqué mais j'ai un message d'erreur :unable to lock drive!

Je suis completementée desesperer par cette cartouche...

bon apres midi

Before using here are a couple of tips when using it or the update:

"Cannot lock Device" - Format the DS-X

"Error 1" unplug the ds-x disable firewall and security software and reboot, try again. Also it is best to use the back USB ports and disable any memery card readers, and unplug any USB devices other than mouse and kybd.

"Blah Blah privilege error" sorry can't remember the exact error. Unplug the DS_x then replug and restart the tool/updater.

If the update gives you the "must unplug" message you do not need to restart the 1.1.3 update tool, just unplug and run discover again.

essaie ça ;)

• 8 months later...