Mettre Windows Xp Ou Osx Dans La Xbox

Spelth

Messages recommandés

Bonjour ^^

Je m interesse encore apres ces année a mettre XP ou OSX dans ma box meme si je sais que ca va ramer vu les 64MO de la Box , Mais bon ca m interesse quand meme ca mais utile.

Tout d abord je me suis renseigné sur le net et j ai trouver plusieur explication et tutos mais je n est pas tres bien tout compris .

J ai juste compris qu il faut apparament mettre linux Xebian dans la box puis utiliser PearPC puis je sais pas trop pour la suite .Voila

Je passe les lien .

MERCI de m aider .

Lien 1

Lien 2

Lien 3

Meric de m aider

Modifié par Spelth

bah ecoute y a personne qui ma repondu pour m aider a lancer wine ou win98se tu sais y a des sujet que les membres zap ou alors n ont pas la reponse

Mais j'imagine que t aura des reponse du genre "j ai une config amd 3000+ avce 512mo ca ramer faut pas demander avce la xbox" tu vois le style on te repond par un truc qui a rien avoir moi je pense que tu dois pas t arreter a ca essai par toi ou alors attent une reponse satisfesante A+

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

si tu cherche toujours je peu t aider

cela est tout bete il y a une application linux que tu trouve facilement en tapant linux et xbox sous google

apres cela de linux tu lance l instalation de windows

c est assez simple mais trouve les fichier car sinon tu es tres tres mal parti

linux s installe comme tout autre application xbox

de linux a windows je ne sais pas car je ne suis pas sur linux

Voici limage de linstallation.

Le tuto :

Windows on Xbox! (Or any OS) - The Complete Tutorial with pictures!

By Crunchbite of http://wowthisisawesome.com - http://crunchbite.info

Note: If you want to run, any other Operating System these instructions will work for you, but you will need a windows PC for parts of the install.

This Tutorial Is Not Recommended for Softmodded xboxs! (Destroys the gamesaves)

Getting Started

Alright. So you want to use windows on your xbox? Good. This tutorial will explain,

step by step, how to do it!

The General Concept

The way we will run windows on the xbox is quite simple. We will use the Computer emulator Qemu running in Linux to create a windows compatible environment. To do this will involve the following steps:

1. Running Linux on your xbox

2. Installing Qemu in Linux

3. Creating the Hard drive image and installing windows

4. Running it on your xbox!

Hardware you will need

Any version of xbox (not xbox360) that is either Hardmodded or Softmodded

Not Recommended for Softmodded xboxs!

A Windows PC Preferably MORE than 1Ghz

A USB keyboard for use with your xbox (you will need a xbox port to USB adapter)(like this one http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/Xbox_Linux_USB_HOWTO)

Software you will need

Qemu for windows - http://www.h6.dion.ne.jp/~kazuw/qemu-win/qemu-0.9.0-windows.zip

Putty - http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe

Xebian (debian for xbox) - http://internap.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/xbox-linux/dist-1.1.4-xbox.tar.gz

Xromwell.xbe - http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/~xbox/xbox-scene/software/legalbios/cromwell-2.40.tar.gz - This is the Xbox Linux Boot loader (use the xromwell.xbe)

Whatever operating system you plan to install. (Windows Xp, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Mac OS, etc.)

Installing the Linux Boot Loader on your Xbox

Download Xromwell.xbe from http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/~xbox/xbox-scene/software/legalbios/cromwell-2.40.tar.gz and copy the file Xromwell.xbe to E:\apps\linux on your xbox and rename Xromwell.xbe to default.xbe

You should now see "Linux" when you choose applications in your dashboard.

Launch xromwell. You should see the following screen.

Getting the Linux Cd’s to boot

When you install linux burn the iso to a CD or DVD in a way that your xbox can read the disk. Personally I connect a PC cdrom drive to my xbox when I have to use a cdrom in my xbox. When connected it looks like this. (I have a clear xbox and that’s not a mod!)

Here is the rear view of the connectors.

Why Xebian?

There are two reasons I used xebian for this tutorial.

I know how to use debian (xebian is debian for xbox)

I couldn’t figure out how to install Qemu in XDSL!

Unfortunately Xebian uses more memory than XDSL; therefore the emulated operating system in Qemu is somewhat slower. If I figure out how to install Qemu on XDSL I will add it to this tutorial.

Installing Xebian

Once you have the http://internap.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/xbox-linux/dist-1.1.4-xbox.tar.gz iso burned to a cd choose the CD\DVD option in xromwell and Xebian will start.

Once Xebian starts up you will have two options, use the virtual keyboard or use an actual keyboard connected to your xbox. You will have to use this keyboard if you don’t have a USB keyboard to use with your xbox. Note: You will not be able to use the linux virtual keyboard inside windows! You will have to have a keyboard for your xbox!

I find that the actual install and setup is easiest to do using a windows computer by SSH so open Putty (http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe) and connect to the Ip address 192.168.0.10 When you are asked to login use the user "root" and the password "xebian"

Note: DO NOT RESIZE THE PUTTY WINDOW WHILE THE XEBIAN INSTALL IS RUNNING OR YOU WILL SCREW UP THE INSTALL!

Type XBOXLinuxInstall to begin the install.

You will then be presented with three different ways to install Xebian to your hard drive.

Option 1 will erase your E:\ drive and install Xebian, Option 2 will erase your F:\ drive and install Xebian, and Option will Erase your entire hard drive and install Xebian.

I will be choosing option 2 to erase my F:\ drive and install Xebian.

Choose "Yes" to continue the install. Then enter +768MB for the size of the swap partition. Note: Do not use the NUMBER PAD it will cause an error!

Choose "Next and the Install will begin. Now sit back and wait for all the files to be copied.

You will then be asked to enter the Ip address you want the xebian install to use, as well as the Net Mask, Gateway Ip Address, Hostname, and Domain. (The last two don’t need to be changed.) The Install is now complete.

Take the Xebian CD out of your cd drive and reboot your xbox.

Launch Xromwell and you should see an option to launch linux from your E:\ drive.

Installing Qemu in Xebian

To install Qemu in Xebian is very easy and only requires you to type 2 lines.

First you must once again SSH into xebian using Putty. (Note that you must now use the Ip address you chose during the Xebian install)

Type the following: But don’t type the words in Italics.

apt-get update - (A bunch of text will scroll)

apt-get install qemu - (This will install Qemu)

(Type "y" to install Qemu)

(An error will come up. Press "q" to continue.)

(Press "y" to upgrade glibc when prompted)

(Press "y" to restart services when prompted)

Qemu is now installed.

Final Preparations before installing windows

I know what you are thinking. "WHAT! More still???" Yes there is still more, but it is a small quick step. We must install a FTP server in Xebian to later transfer out Hard Drive image!

We will install wzdftpd ftp server in a few easy steps. In the Putty SSH windows type:

apt-get install wzdftpd

(Press "y" to install.)

Wzdftpd is now installed but we must first setup a user and folder. To do this type:

cd

mkdir /qemu

We just created the directory /qemu in the root of the drive.

Now to create the FTP User, Type:

ncftp

(To open the NCFTP client.)

open -u wzdftpd -p wzdftpd 127.0.0.1

(To see if the FTP server is working properly type:)

site version

And you should get a reply like wzdftpd i486-linux-gnu mt 0.8.1 build 20070404 (threads,release,utf8) If you received a similar reply you are ready to continue.

Now we will create a FTP user group

site grpchange users homedir /qemu

site grpchange users ratio 0

Now we will create a FTP User (replace USERNAME with the desired username and PASSOWRD with the password)

site adduser USERNAME PASSWORD users *@*

close

Press "n"

quit

You now have a working FTP server.

Installing Windows

I bet you are wondering why one of the requirements was a windows PC. Well… the fastest way to install windows on an xbox (in my opinion) is to make the hard drive image on the computer, Install windows to it, FTP it into Xebian, then run it. Another plus to this method is that you can keep multiple hard drive images on your pc

And ftp over the one you want to use on the xbox!

Download Qemu for windows from http://www.h6.dion.ne.jp/~kazuw/qemu-win/qemu-0.9.0-windows.zip and extract the zip file.

Now open MS Notepad and type:

qemu-img create -f raw hdimage.img 1572864

Save the file as "image.bat" (make sure you change "save as type" to "All Files")

In the folder you extracted where "qemu.exe" is.

What that file does is tell qemu to use create a hard drive image file named "hdimage.img" that is 3145728KB (3GB)

qemu.exe -L . -m 200 -boot d -hda hdimage.img -cdrom /dev/cdrom

Save the file as "windows.bat" (make sure you change "save as type" to "All Files")

In the folder you extracted where "qemu.exe" is.

What that file does is tell qemu to use 200MB of Ram, the hard drive image file is called "hdimage.img", to use your computer’s cdrom drive for the emulator, and to boot from drive "d" (the cdrom drive)

Now put your windows cd and launch "windows.bat" and install windows as you normally would.

Note: When windows setup reboots and tries to load from the hard drive instead of the cdrom it will fail. You must change "-boot d" to -boot c" in "windows.bat" then run it again to allow it to load from the hard drive.

Once you finish windows setup continue on.

Final Preparations

Its almost time to Run windows!

Now you must make sure your hard drive image is named "hdimage.img" then ftp it to Xebian in /qemu (we set that as the ftp root).

Now that the hard drive image is on the xbox its time for the final step.

The launch Script.

Open MS Notepad and type in:

#!/bin/bash

qemu -boot c -hda /qemu/hdimage.img -no-kqemu

exit

Save it as "boot" not "boot.txt", "boot" with no file extension (make sure you change "save as type" to "All Files"). Ftp it to the /qemu folder.

Now open Putty and SSH to the xbox and type the following:

cd /qemu

chmod 775 boot - (use 755 or 777)

Running Windows

From the Xebian desktop click on "terminal" and type in:

/qemu/boot

To launch Qemu and the windows hard drive image.

Once your mouse in inside Qemu press control + alt to get it back, and press

control + alt + f to switch qemu to full screen. (Don’t do this too soon in the windows boot process or you will get the error, "Error: could not open SDL display", because the resolution is too big for the current Xebian setting and Qemu will shutdown.)(At the windows logo is ok usually.)

Note: In order to have networking and internet available to the emulated operating system you may have to do the following (regarding networking) http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/40

The Final Product

Please be aware that I wrote this tutorial as I did the actual install and hopefully I didn’t leave anything out!

Here is windows 98se booting!

Here is a video of Windows XP pro booting on my xbox!

http://wowthisisawesome.com/Site_files/Video/Xbox-Windows_XP%20-%20Time-Edit_450x271.swf

Voila jespere que sa taidera si tu as des questions n'hésite pas newlaugh

post-64873-1194777581_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

c'est pire que ça, tu vires le Dashboard ... bonjour la cata au boot suivant (tiens, un dash de restauration .... :rolleyes: )

Installation sur F: obligatoire dans ce cas (et encore, j'ai du mal à saisir où atterrit l'image windows .... mais bon, 3Go, il vaut mieux le F: également ...)

S'il est impossible de faire autrement que d'effacer le E:, il est obligatoire de passer d'un Ndure à un Uxe (je pourrai bricoler un truc pour que le dash de restauration puisse lancer le Linux, mais vu que tu es en mose Uxe à ce moment là, autant virer toutes la quincaillerie inutile).

• 4 weeks later...

Non pas du tout tu as tjr ta xbox ke tu peu te servir normalemen ta juste une applivation ki permet de lancer Windows.

En faite tu passe par Xbox-Linux Pui apré Par Q-emu enfin voila mai tu peu tjr te servir de ta xbox.

Mon aide tien tjr si tu veu^^

• 2 months later...
Non pas du tout tu as tjr ta xbox ke tu peu te servir normalemen ta juste une applivation ki permet de lancer Windows.

Et euuuuuuh, tu fais quoi concretement apres avec cette application Windows ? Tu ouvres Word ? IE ? Tu joues aux jeux de cartes ?

Edit => MINCE, je n'avais pas vu la date du topic... Il prenait la poussiere, j'aurais du le laisser tel quel....

Modifié par Sekigo Le Magnifique

• 1 month later...