Xbit Et Xbox V1.5 Sans Soudures

xbit51

Messages recommandés

Donc ce petit post est destiné a ceux qui disait impossible de mettreune xbit sur une xbox V1.5 sans soudures....Voila ca se passe de commentaires, cet article est une news tiré du site de DMS:

16 Jan04

After finally receiving a v1.5 console we can now confirm that the X-B.I.T can be installed on v1.5 consoles without soldering. We are sorry for the misinformation in the foregoing news post. We actually never had a v1.5 console in our hands, we were only relying on information from the public. The LPC port on the v1.5 consoles is no longer providing GND and 3v3. This is why other modchips need to be connected to the according points on the mainboard by soldering or using special adapters. The X-B.I.T is operating with a 5v supply voltage which is still available on the LPC port. The GND connection gets established by screwing the X-B.I.T on the board. Please ensure that you only use the bundled screw and spacer.

We can therefore confirm that the X-B.I.T is a completely solderless solution for v1.0 - v1.5 consoles as it is from the first day of it's release. No additional cables or adapters are needed. We removed the misleading information from the former posts.

Bref........ca marche et c est pas nouveaux :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...