Slate Beta Skin

Gu|TaR|sT

Messages recommandés

• 1 month later...

I'm Sorry but i do not speak french. There is a new update available for Slate: Version 0.83

quote from http://teamaf.fluidboxmedia.de on 25.03.2007:

Version 0.83 of Slate is now available! Once again we added some features that will make your life easier ;-) In our last version we listened to you guys and added a "Script Button Manager" because a lot of you wanted to be able to have different type of script available in the different media windows. This time, we added a sweet feature that will allow you to set Shortcuts on the home screen to different Library views! Speaking of the library views, we also tweaked our library views and added an awesome vertical wraplist view. We are really proud of this one :-)

slate083_screen1.pngslate083_screen2.pngslate083_screen3.png

At the moment Slate 0.83 is available in English and German. We are looking for helpers that want to translate the translate.xml into different languages. If you want to help, please check out the 'language localization' page for more information.

To have Slate work properly, you will have to make sure that you are using the latest T3CH release(8306) with the newest version of Slate.

Fluidman wanted to post some new Themes and updated Scripts Skins, but we got busy working on this release, so you will have to wait a bit for these.

Please keep the bug reports coming, and if you have any suggestions, make sure to let us know. Click here to get the latest version of Slate.

Bonjour

J'ai un petit soucis avec ce theme en fait :s

J'utilise la telecomande de la xbox quand j'utilise xbmc et je n'arrive pas a ouvrir le menu ou il y a quitter, redémarer et surtout qui contient aussi l'acces aux scripts :s

Quelqu'un sait comment faire?

Merci :)

I hope i understand you right: you are trying to use the remote control? the menu should work fine, if you want to shut down the xbox, you need to go to the settings > skin settings and activate the power button for the home screen, you will then be able to get to the shutdown menu from the home screen. the scripts button is on the shutdown menu as well. you will also be able to activate the scripts button for the home screen in the settings. you have to take a look at the script settings, a lot of things can be rurned on and off.

translation from google/traduction de google :wacko: :

J'espère que je vous comprends droit : vous essayez d'employer la télécommande ? le menu devrait fonctionner très bien, si vous voulez arrêter le xbox, vous doit aller aux arrangements > aux arrangements de peau et actionner le bouton de puissance pour l'écran à la maison, vous pourrez alors obtenir au menu d'arrêt de l'écran à la maison. le bouton de manuscrits est sur le menu d'arrêt aussi bien. vous pourrez également activer les manuscrits vous boutonnez pour l'écran à la maison dans les arrangements. vous devez jeter un coup d'oeil aux arrangements de manuscrit, beaucoup de choses pouvez être rurned en marche et en arrêt.

:sorcerer: we are looking for help / nous recherchons l'aide :

we are looking for someone to translate our XXXXXX to other languages, if someone would translate it to french it would be great! just email me at XXXXXX if you like to help. /

nous recherchons quelqu'un pour traduire notre fluidman (@) gmail (dot) com à d'autres langues, si quelqu'un le traduirait au français qu'il serait grand ! email juste j'au fluidman (@) gmail (dot) com si vous aimez aider.

Modifié par fluidman