Problems With Fba-xxx Pro 1.26 ?

chr0m

Messages recommandés

Hello

First of all excuse me if i write in english.I posted the question in other english forum but nobody answer me. I'm newbie about the subject (emulation on xbox) so please be patient.

I installed on my xbox the latest version of FBA-XXX Pro and i tested (without success) one rom Blazing Star.

I check this rom with Romcenter usig the dat file that i found in Fba-XXX Pro package; Romcenter says that the rom is Ok (also neogeo.zip is Ok) :) .

But when i load this rom in FBA-XXX Pro i receive error message about some rom missing. :(

What should i do? Thanks for helpin' me.

I noticed, after a huge number of tests, that the emulator recognizes the non-working roms (their names are listed on the screen) but it is unable to read their content (infact the error massage says that the emulator didn't find practically all the files composing the rom :wacko: ). Besides Mamedox is unable to delete the non-working roms. Is it possible that the problem is my old 40 Gb hard disk (I got it from an as old pc)?

Plaese someone help me. Mercì

Hello,

I continue my monologue :( , hoping someone sooner or later will be so kind to answer me.

I done some tests:

- I transfered Pulstar.zip from PC to xbox (FTP) and this rom worked with all the arcade emulators i have. I "unistalled" (deleted) (just for testing) the directories where was FBA-XXX pro 1.26 and Pulstar.zip i "reistalled" the same, identical emu and the same, identical rom (FTP) and this time it doesn't work!!!

- (other test) I transfered from hard disk of xbox to pc the non-working roms, i created an iso usig fba-xxx pro 1.26 files and this roms, i burned it onto cd-rw and (that's incredible) they work. What doest it mean? The roms are ok.

- (other test) I deleted fab-xxx and fba-xxx pro 1.26 from xbox hard disk,I deleted their saves from memory, I "reistalled" only fba-xxx pro 1.26 but always the some roms (Pulstar, Blazing star amd i don't know if there are more) don't work from my hard disk (so some roms, PLACED IN THE SAME DIRECTORY, on the contrary are Ok) .Whatever emulator i use it "sees" the roms (they names are listed on the screen) but doesn't "see" the content of the zipped files (actually the error message don't say that there are MISSING or wrong roms but that all the roms in each zipped rom were NOT FOUND whereas in reality they are here).

Why Mamedox, Mameox 128 plus don't succeed deleting this non-working roms as if they are "unreadable"?

Thanks for help

P.S.: before i try to change my xbox Hard disk i'd like to find ( with your help) another solution if it exists.

Hi guy

Try to use the standard version of FBA-XXX (not the "pro" one) or Kawax.

You will found these emulators in the downloads section of gx-mod.com site.

On the left menu click on "downloads" after, in the middle of the screen click on "Emulateurs" and to finish choose "Arcade" on the line below.

Good hunt...