Installing

badboy4life

Messages recommandés

Hi! indeedthis forum is French:)

you can install Anod-x, like any other dashboard,

on a xbox equipped with a MOD-CHIP, or on a xbox software-MOD "exploit".

the installation on a xbox+mod-chip this fact simply with a "Master CD".

Anod-x can function on a xbox "sof-MOD" but it is necessary made the modification to him "exploit" then to install Anod-x in dashboard .

Provided that Jp33(member) Speaks English bus him it could explain you "the exploit".

See u ;)

if I understand well

you would like to know if you is not likely to be banished of xbox-live, with an exploit installation.

non !

that does not risk anything, only you owe concerver old the dashboard Microsoft and to make the installation of anod-x on F:/

Me I do not know the method to install an audio exploit, on your xbox.

I know that the installation with MOD-CHIP,

with a MOD-CHIP "off" you can go on the xbox-live one with the dashboard Microsoft.

I will ask of the assistance, because I am small and I do not know how

you can put an exploit with anod-x in dashboard.

;)

then,

I asked of the assistance to jp33, (the Master of the exploit ) :lol:

I translates for u what he said to me. ok :)

The Audio exploit, is old exploit which made it possible to play on XBOX-Live using a fault contained in the audio reader.

If the xbox is of origin and to launch the bios 'bfm' and alternate Dash,

it is enough to launch a band its 'specific'.

This fault exists only in Dash 4920 and scared microsoft so much that they hastened to correct the following kernels (superior to the 5530) so that it does not support Dash lower than that for which it was planned.

In short, this exploit does not function on all the xbox and certainly not on the 1.6

the xbox started in mode retail and it was rather difficult to permute,but that functioned.

It was just necessary to pay attention to avoid an automatic update of the microtosfts Dashbord which damaged the exploit obviously (not boot on a play for example).

Ndure uses a part of these specificities to go besides on xbox- Live,but is compatible all version xbox.

in short all this is independent of Dashbord, obviously, you can replace Dash used by Anod-X very well.

But simplest for you is to use the save KRAYSY it functions very well and is in English (you will find it on Xbins, it is enough to excavate a little in Xbox Scene to know how to connect itself and to have the authorization to download) .......

I hope that you understand because my English is not very good, but I made my better

Modifié par TNTbox.

;)

the save "kraysye", it functions very well, it is in English on xbins,

he seeks it on xbox scene and to follow the instruction to download it.

with this save you install an exploit and any risk to be banished the live.

You will preserve the intact dash Microsoft in short, not of risk of banishment

++