In English

2GAM

Messages recommandés

im LOVING the new release well done folks !

loading times are spot on now :)

2 things that needs to be noted ..

the Pro english instructions has a few bugs !! ..

for example in the [ApparenceMenusDD02] section

french says it has 13 entries, and eglish 12, and there both in dif places !!!

used the original ApparenceMenusDD02.xbc to guess it etc ..

there are more i saw when i was setting it up .. but canna remeber off hand !

and also, do we STILL have to make a icons.xip for all our xbe icons ??

will u be implimening getting icons from xbe ?? (like in UIX an variants ?)

thats about ALL thats left to add !!

(that an the game ripper/file manager)

well done peeps :) Mick ..

• Réponses 115
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dash2GAM 3.1b is finding my "Games" directory on drive F but when i manually

add a game through the FTP feature in the dash it doesn't show up in the dash.

Also when i delete a application or a game its still in the list of games and when

you select it after you have deleted it you get a error the it can't be initinalized.

I have a dash installed in the root of C.

Thankyou

Pheonix

I have a few questions for you all. I have already added to patch and I've even created a my own skin. I just can't get it configured like I want it and I was wondering if you could help me out.

- I can't get my icons to show up in the orb on the game menu. I have tHc light and I know how to add the icos on there, but I can't get it to work on Dash2Gam.

- It seems to be reading the game titles from the default.xbe. In tHc Light, all the game titles are read from the folders. How do I get Dash2Gam to read the folders instead of the default.xbe? Do I have to go back in and edit the xbe files for each game?

- I went in to change the config file to get the clock panel to be displayed like the one in tHC, but it doesn't do anything. How do I get the clock panel to look like Thc? And how do I get the date to change its direction. For example: it shows up like this - 30/04/2005 (Day/Month/Year). How do I get it to read Month/Day/Year ?

- Also on the main menu there are 4 tabs. On the memory tab, how do I get it to read "MS Dashboard" and make it launch the original xboxdash.xbe that is on my my c:\ drive?

Well these are all the questions that I have for now. This is a really cool dash. Thanks for any help that you can give.

• 4 weeks later...

i actually need some help with the config_pro file. ever since i updated 2.3 to 3.1 my main menu displayes something else "see pic" i never added the "menu jeux" or the "menu skins" or the "xbox mediacentre" i actually wanted to add the xbmc menu but i still havent done that and it already displayes. but i cant seem to get it away and add sections in my hard drive menu.

can anyone help me

post-73-1116843901.jpg

Modifié par maffia

hello, could somebody please send there config.ini and config_pro.ini file because i really cant find what i'm doing wrong

thx in advance.

[default]

Configue=pro

Nom de l'Application=default

Disque de l'Application=C:

Chemin de l'Application=root

Duree ScreenSaver=60

Affiche Heure=non

Musique de Fond=oui

Affiche Titre=oui

Affiche Orb Audio=non

Style General=Original

Nom du Menu 1=Música

Nom du Menu 2=Memoria

Nom du Menu 3=Disco duro

Nom du Menu 4=Media Center

Nom du Menu 5=Configuración

Disque=F:

Dossier=Apps\XBMC

Style Menu DD=2

Nombre de Section DD=4

[section1]

Nom=Juegos

Patch1=Games

Patch2=HDDLoader

[section2]

Nom=Emuladores

Patch1=Emulators

[section3]

Nom=Aplicaciones

Patch1=Applications

Patch2=Apps

[section4]

Nom=Dashboards

Patch1=Dashboards

[LED]

LedSequence=gggg

[FTP]

Password=xbox

Login=xbox

GateWayIP=XXX.XXX.X.X

SubMaskIP=255.255.255.0

LocalIP=XXX.XXX.X.X

[systeme]

4=Microsoft

3=root

2=C:

1=default

Remember that the last Dash2GAM (v3.1/3.1b) don't have all the options in the config_pro.ini. This last version have the options in a FOLDER in separates files. Example.. i use this dash in my 'C' partition, and the config folder is:

C:/Dash2Gam/2GAM.data/Datas/Config/......31 littles .XBC files

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody

Seem that nobody are helping you guys !! :(

So im there for some help.

Phe0nix: You have to Push the (Y) to refresh the list ...

Bigsam302:

- I can't get my icons to show up in the orb on the game menu. I have tHc light and I know how to add the icos on there, but I can't get it to work on Dash2Gam

Sorry i cant help you in this domain

- It seems to be reading the game titles from the default.xbe. In tHc Light, all the game titles are read from the folders. How do I get Dash2Gam to read the folders instead of the default.xbe? Do I have to go back in and edit the xbe files for each game?

Ok Dash2gam read only Default.xbe in a folder like if you have write that in the config pro:

[section1]

Nom=Juegos

Patch1=Games

Patch2=HDDLoader

He will read only a .xbe file in a folder create in \Games\ or \HDDLoader\

- I went in to change the config file to get the clock panel to be displayed like the one in tHC, but it doesn't do anything. How do I get the clock panel to look like Thc? And how do I get the date to change its direction. For example: it shows up like this - 30/04/2005 (Day/Month/Year). How do I get it to read Month/Day/Year ?

For the Thc its depending of the skin. Not all skin have a Thc Look...

For the Month/Day/Year format Its impossible at this hour maybe in the next Version ...

- Also on the main menu there are 4 tabs. On the memory tab, how do I get it to read "MS Dashboard" and make it launch the original xboxdash.xbe that is on my my c:\ drive?

You have to create an application in the Dash2Gam\2GAM.data\Datas\Config\Applications.xbc

Hey maffia go take a look in the folder "\Dash2Gam\2GAM.data\Datas\Config\"

Open the ConfigMenusMainMenu.xbc

There you will find your problem...

If there is any other problem i will be there for you guys:D

Modifié par destromatcher

Bien,

Je parle fran©ais trés mal, mai je bien entendù que cet dashboard c'est la meilleur!

Y le site gx-mod.com c'est incroyable!

2GAM est un petit peu dificile a configurer mais... rien es parfait!

...Je suis en train de terminer la traduction en Italien (99%), quand je l'ai finì.

Je la ajouterai dans le forum.

Prochaine fois je vois a ecrire en anglais...

PS: Je trouvé un petit inconsistence dans la localisation le paneau de configuration RESEAU la langue c'est toujour le Francais, il n'est pas traduit!

Goood Good Job!

Bravi!

• 3 weeks later...

hi everybody,

first of all i have to say that i :wub: your DASH since the moment it was out. it is simply the best looking while still easy to install and to configure. some people do great work with skins and ....

so i also have a few questions wich i can't get out of my head:

1) some (long) time ago you had a website for Dash2Gam wich was flash animated with cool sounds and so on. so it had disapeared. does anybody know why?

2) i have been searching and searching and searching for a D2G logo but it seems that all have disapeared too. does anybody have a logo? i would like to iplement it in my dash.

3) i am also interested in -gadget- question.

is there the posibility for the icons-feature to be in the next version of D2G?

any idea how long this will take?

4) do you plan to implement xbmc pyton scripts like gamespot.py or something like that?

thanks guys :0 ...can't wait for next release

Modifié par jamjam

• 3 weeks later...

Hello for all.

I would like to know as I make it virtual keyboard to appear in menu ftp with language portuguese selected, therefore in all language the keyboard I appear but when I choose the Portuguese and I go in menu ftp and I try to change my IP the keyboard no appears.

Dashboard version: Dash2GAM 3.2B

Excuses for the text but I used the Google to translation!

Thanks.

T1000

Modifié par T1000

• 4 months later...

not that this will get answered but ....

A question about icons ...

how does the gamesave menu get its icon ? .. as if this has icons ..

could we not use the same procedure to get the icons up in the game launching sections too !?

if not, wheres the restriction on getting these icons working ? script, or xbe ?

i STILL use this as one of my main dash's would be great to bring this dash upto date !!

(with only a pinch of stuff from UIX/SL-x and this dash would be back to public number 1 agian )

Mick ...

Modifié par -gadget-

• 1 year later...

Hello All iam writing this to found out if any about can help fix my xbox ? I seem to have overwrote some files on dash2gram now my dashboard wont boot ? what do have to do fix it ? Or to get back up and runing ?Help be great help form someone out there

later MouseHunteR