Help Flashing Bios

funkbuster

Messages recommandés

Hello, I am a big newbie in xbox to start. I have a 1.4 xbox that I guess it is softmoded but I am not sure as it was already hacked when I got it. Yesterday I changed the hdd of the xbox to a 1 TO sata.

Now I have a f empty not formated partition and no G. I wanted to use XB partitioner to create and format the partitions but i had a weired message about LBA so someone told me to flaash my bios with Evtool and the M8plus.bin to get rid of that message. So I run Evtool, select the M8plus.bin and choose 256K for bios size. I don't know which parameter I should take under LBA48 settings.

I also kniw I need to create a partition of 140 go for xmugen on E: with a special size of clusters. So I am some kinda stuck cause I dont know where I must ftp the bios on the xbox and how to flaash it.

All my emulators are ready to ftp on my computer, just to format the partitions to get the space I need for xmugen and emulators ... Some help flashing bios and using xbpartitionner would be much apreciated.